Characters You Wish Were In Mugen

aperson98

All right, now I've got more on my mind:

Some more KOF XIII characters (Still waiting for P-Tan's Leona to get that XIII sprite update like his Kula did.)

A 2-D sprited Juri Han (SSFIV)

A better Stewie Griffin

MK9 styled characters

Some more God characters need to be made! (What, I need a challenge!)

Well Darkspindoctor has Stewie listed as a WIP it won't likely be the best character in the world, but it has to be a upgrade from the other two when he gets that far right?

someone that can kidnap warner and make him create an actual bart simpson lol!!

Well theres a Bartman and a Hugo that about as close to Bart as we'll get from Warner.

darkspindoctor shows no promise from anything with his characters I wouldn't be surprised if he NEVER learns how to do stuff correctly his roger was so bad then he "fixed" him which was nothing but adding more stuff hes pretty bad so i am not looking forward to his stewie espescially with the model he has chosen to make its so bad its sad. I do want a good stewie with a jetpack guns knife ect but he will not be the one to provide that to us I am sure of it.

Sad thing it will likely still be better then the other two because the one in the mech was made by Actarus/Easychar (pretty much recoginzed as the worst mugen creator) and the other while better, barely has any moves at all so the bar for Stewie is set pretty low already it wouldn't take much to pass it lol. Besides he's only done only one full character and an edit so far I say we wait and see if he improves or not with a few more releases and then throw the book at him if hasn't made any improvement.

• 6 months later...

Honestly, thinking back to MugenHunter's sonic characters, I remember him making quite a few characters, including bringing back bad-arses like Fang and Bark, as well as converting not so bad-arses like Ray into Mugen (I really didn't like Ray, to be honest), and making them all play awesome (Although a little over-powered. Also, Manic and Sonia could have been better.) He even made Bean, Big, and Charmy. ...But no Vector. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing a MugenHunter style Vector, or for that matter a decent Vector for Mugen. I know there's SuperMystery's Vector, but I kind of want a traditional fighting-game style Vector than a gimmick one.

Oh, been a long since my first post in this thread....well now all i want is Angry Birds in MUGEN! :=D: EDIT: Gosh, they made a (shitty) Red Bird. All I want is Angry Bird that good and attack like Yukkuri character

Guest MRBROLY77

Hi all: The Mask normal Apocalypse M.R. Sinister Mandarin 1 GOOD LYZARDMAN WITH GOOD FINAL MOVES Dottor octopus And the Special and very hard to make lol Symbiote Apocalypse Symbiote Sentinel Symbiote Akuma Spyder Carnage Symbiote Perfect veapon(AWESOME)

A good Super Sonic

A good Super Shadow

The Rowdyruff Boys

Mint Blancmanche

Mojo Jojo

A good Starfire from the animated series

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*On A Side Note*

Not really someone that I'd like to see that doesn't exist...

I'd like to see someone update KenshinHimura's Blossom D and Bubbles D chars, compared to Buttercup they just feel empty. And their flying modes are quite buggy.

A good Starfire from the animated series

You forgot to put in 'Teen Titans', right? XD

Anyway, I agree, and MUGEN could use Robin, Raven(I think there might be one already...), Cyborg, Beast Boy, and some villains from the series too.

Bill from L4D A GOOD Samus Aran A GOOD Kratos from GOW Updated versions of Chris Redfield and Nemesis The Big Daddy from Bioshock Shujinko, Fujin and Quanchi from Mortal Kombat in regular WinMugen or 1.0 More Shaq Fu characters like Shaq done by The_None and finally a DECENT version of the origional Megazord from Power Rangers

My wish List: 1) Shredder and Krang, hopefully Dcat will make them. As I told before, I still hope he will return after 2 months of MIA :( I even e-mailed him, but no responce :( 2) Kamina from TTGL. We already have awesome Yoko. I wish somebody made Kamina in the same style, with those sprites of him, within Yoko's SFF 3) Asura from Asura's Wrath.

Would be nice to see some 'Pray For Death' characters for MUGEN (Uriel, Maelstrom, and such), but would really be nice to see some workable wrestling characters (WWF, WWE, and all that, both old and new)

The 2 i ALWAYS WANTED are being done by Mavrick But i dont know if hell actually release Normal Mugen versions of them since his VS project is going to be moleboxed...... Onikage & Rikimaru from Tenchu ....... all though id rather see them in SNK style than 3D , but ill take what i can get

asura from asura's wrath

ddr to bring sho nuff out for the public!!

that kid from murderland wonderland

What!? Tenchu characters!?

Yes! Yes! Yes....!

Asura & Ganta(Deadman Wonderland kid) need to be made along with the Tenchu chars hopefully from Wrath of Heaven including the chars from Vs. mode

But, by DDR you mean Dance Dance Revolution Right?

Sad thing it will likely still be better then the other two because the one in the mech was made by Actarus/Easychar

Correction. It was made by Shazzo, but it was a spriteswap of CVS Axel, who was made by Actarus. And while Actarus is bad, I'd argue over being the worst. At least Actarus codes most of his own stuff. ...Actually, now that I think of it, a good majority of Shazzo's creations are Axel sprite-swaps.