Characters You Wish Were In Mugen

aperson98

Hey Laharl, you gonna kill me but I ordered the special version of Disgaea 4, the one with the Fuuka miniature. It arrives with my Catherine (with artbook and soundtrack) and UMvC3 ;p (I'm soooo screwed) Yeah, a Zetta and a Adell (Disgaea 2) would be good. A Ash from Phantom Brave would be nice too, for some reason I like him. I think there are enough Hellsing's Alucard around. But a CvS/Capcom-style Castlevania's Alucard would be some amazing shit

theres a bunch of them but the closest one to accuracy is jawsmons and his isn't even finished due to losing his work i think he just up and quit I want a hellsing without the stuff from chaos thrown in just a completely anime accurate alucard with form change and all, yes it would be broken but still fun. AND DAMN YOU D< i want a fuuka figurine shes hilarious that and emizel I like his jacket.

Panty anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

Kneesocks

Scanty

Some of the girls from Strike WItches

Kenichi

Hornet(Daytona Usa)

Laura Bodewig

a decent King(tekken)

Brian Fury

Armor King

and the rest are on this video i made a while back

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoeKfgugxDs

I'm with you on the Tekken chars the rest i don't give damn about

i'd like CJ, from GTA: San Andreas, to be mugenized, 2-D of course. i already got supers he would have rollin' in my head, lol

That sounds like he would such a great character to put in mugen if only Seanalty would do work on one now that would be a great CJ.

Lancer Fate/Zero version Jessica Ushiromiya from Ougon Musou Kyoku Tidus from Final Fantasy X Negi from Mahou Sensei Negima Sion TATARI Actress Again style Senna Kyoudou -REVOLVE- style Momiji Inubashiri from Touhou (A better one actually) Kyo XIII style Kite and Haseo from the .hack series I would say Ragna the Bloodedge but devilpp is making one.

some characters from rival schools (actual game) and both games for the rumble fish would be nice...... rosso from street fighter ex stinkmeaner from the boondocks tom from the boondocks (hold start and any button to get stinkmeaner possessed tom lol) more kof XIII characters coach hines lol last boss from final fight ( complete with the final blow resulting in him flying out the window ala rin and bats ff1 geese) mum ra from thundercas (the old school cartoon) tatsunoko characters from tvc

@ ermac : did you change your question? at first i thought it was which coach hines, but my bad if i'm wrong lol!! he would make a very cool and funny mugen character . if i was able to make him , every move would've involved him yelling at that guy yaminashi like on the skits lol!! definitely a MVC styled fighter hahaha heres a few more: krang and shredder from tmnt the first arcade (boss characters only) oh and shredder mutagen blasts and clones on deck lol!! yugioh using jedah as a base the last boss from double dragon with his goon squad someone that can kidnap warner and make him create an actual bart simpson lol!! everyone from wrestlemania the arcade game and wwf in your house and i must stress this again cvs2 demitri!!!! warusaki is gonna make me come to japan looking for him lol!!