Trinitronity's Eeveelutions Release Thread [Leafeon released]

Trinitronity

NEW!

rRGJpBu.png

Leafeon joins the fray. Crush your opponents with the powerful Leaf Blade, or use Sunny Day to power up your defence.

Vaporeon:

Spoiler

D2k53Pu.png

Vaporeon joins the battle (now officially). Be sure to use Aqua Ring to save yourself from dangerous situations.

Known issues:
-Effect for Surf is misaligned sometimes
-if you defeat Sandslash with Surf while Sandslash is underground thanks to Dig, you have to wait around 30 seconds until the game recognizes that you have won
-Sometimes, Surf instantly kills Pikachu (and no, it has NOTHING to do with Critical Hit), and sometimes, it doesn't

Jolteon:

Spoiler

yOAOAND.png

This Jolteon was originally started on by QuickFist, but I have then brought this POKéMON to completition.

Flareon:

Spoiler

aa6hghO.png

It's not the first POKéMON I have coded for Ryon's and Alexei's Project Catch'em All, but it's the first one to get a public release (yay).

Known issues:
-Sometimes, Fire Blast instantly kills Venusaur (and no, it has NOTHING to do with Critical Hit), and sometimes, it doesn't

Espeon:

Spoiler

Pm4i997.png

Espeon joins the fray. Its Future Sight is a force to be reckoned with.

Umbreon:

Spoiler

r8whsJM.png

Umbreon joins the fray. Play safe with Dark Pulse and Faint Attack.

P.S.: Yes, Umbreon's yellow marks are really shinning indeed. :3

Glaceon:

Spoiler

BTCUvYI.png

Glaceon joins the cool battle! Hail will help you to set up more options.
Suck on that, Ray(quaza), it's Christmas Eevee ♫ ♫ ♫

Download link for all my Project Catch'em All POKÈMON and more MUGEN stuff: http://1drv.ms/1FlL1Zq

Credits are in the readme file now.
I hope you enjoy the release, and please leave me some feedback.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Jigglypuff (current WIP)

*Glaceon & Leafeon (comes directly after Jigglypuff)

*Lucario (comes after Glaceon and Leafeon)

*Togetic (very old WIP of mine)

*Ampharos (comes after Togetic)

*Mawile (possible future WIP, if Daeron will come up with the sprites just like he did with Croagunk)

*Sylveon (future joint project WIP, combining JoshR Eeveelution sprites with the efforts of me and Neweegee and possible other people, first X/Y POKéMON in PCEA)

And that's not even the final list, because I might do even more. After all, I'm a big POKéMON fan.

The only code problem I have with it is the "Can't Map Palette 1.1 to ..." error when you start the fight as Umbreon. Everything else is alright, including the palette-changing itself. The sprites you used for Dark Pulse is a bit ugly, but it doesn't matter as better effects can be made for it in the near future.

after what you just uploaded i'm literally am going to check every 5 minutes for your updates

consider yourself as my favorite mugen char creator

i expect the best news from you ^^

realease it pleas the wait is killing me

will you release this weak ?

You don't have to check back on the forum multiple times per day just to see progress. Anyone creating and releasing things for Mugen will take a long time. It's natural to take a long time to create things, and there's no rush to it at all. The earliest to expect a new update should be once a month or so, to give creators a break.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trini, I understand you're side of things here, but don't lock the thread.

anytime soon will be nice

I know you've been watching Trini like a hawk, but that's not the right thing to do. Go out, do something, get your mind off of things and then come back. Check weekly, but you don't have to post every time. For creators, it's very much annoying for people to constantly ask for updates from them and when things are going to be released. People have lives they have to live to. You have to understand that mugen is only a hobby for both creators and users alike. We don't get paid for it and we won't be acting like we do. So I ask you kindly to stop pestering Trini or anyone else for that matter and just let it be. When Trini is ready to release his next character he will.

i apologize and understand what you meant Алексей. true we have lives and stuff but i wanted to atliest ask if you may upload a picture of how it looks ones a weak so i would know tou didn't quit your work

You're asking me to, or Trini? Either way, no we cannot do that. I don't make weekly updates to the game because I have a different game and other projects that come first. The project isn't dead and when I'm ready to add more features/characters I will. Trini and TxPot are still actively developing for it, so just give them the time and space they need. Just be patient, please.

Yeah, no weekly updates. That's why too impossible for me. There only will be updates, whenever there will be updates.

And right now, there are indeed updates, although no new releases or updates yet: I'm currently starting to create the sleep status for my current WIP, and I will first update all my previous Eeveelutions as soon as the sleep status is finished, before I will then finish up my WIP. Oh, and I will release my edits of Honchkrow and then Lapras as well.

• 1 month later...

Since you already bumped the thread, might as well say the current situation with Jigglypuff.

The only thing that is left for Jigglypuff is the sleep status, and since I was working on Goho Li, I didn't had much time planning out the functionality of it code-wise (as in how to implement it into the PCEA system without breaking the PCEA system or MUGEN in general). Heck, I'm actually editing the common1.cns file for that, and that is shared by other POKéMON characters as well, so I'm trying to code it like that, so it work both for Jigglypuff AND for the old POKéMON characters.

And there are also moves that change depending on whenever someone is sleeping or not, which I have to take into account as well.

So yeah, Jigglypuff will take extralong since she introduces a new part of the system, and Jigglypuff just cannot work without that new part of the system, just because of how synonymous Jigglypuff is with singing and sleeping.

No upgrade is needed to make them work codewise, at least that's the plan (the Jigglypuff release will include the updated common1.cns for the data folder).

And for the love of god, please don't bump this thread anymore asking for new progress. If this will happen one more time, then I will lock this thread until a new release comes in, I swear!