Trinitronity's Eeveelutions Release Thread [Leafeon released]

Trinitronity

Trini, it has to be preaproved and set up by me and I won't be accepting any new authors at this time until the site is redone. That goes for anyone, not just you.

Edit: Try uploading to mediafire. You'll likely have better success there and they won't take files down unless they're inactive for a long time. I'm not sure if that was the case for Sendspace or not. Alternatively, you can try OneDrive. All just options in the meantime.

• 1 month later...

Bump!

There's a new update!
It's not featured in the Read-Me files, though, because it's not really an official update.
However, I uploaded them for two reasons:
*Preview for my upcoming Jigglypuff release
*Testing out the new host
Thing is: I now have reuploaded all my finished PCEA creations (and Goho Li from NEStreet Fighter 4 Remake) to OneDrive, but I have no idea, how functional that link is.
So yeah, there you go: My new stuff, now hopefully on something more permanent.

Sorry to say, but the Jigglypuff release is delayed to I don't know which date.
Reason: The SSB4 sound rip of Jigglypuff that I have from The Sounds Resource is missing the sound effects (not voice samples) used for Rest, and there is absolutely no other place where I could find them.
And sadly, those are the only fitting sounds for Rest, and Rest is the last attack to not have sounds.
So yeah, until I finally have those sounds, I cannot release Jigglypuff. Please understand.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, if you are happy now, I wonder how happy you will be when I release my Leafeon.

So yeah, I'm currently working out on a moveset for Leafeon, and the moveset depends on whenever the extra sprites are finished.

Moveset (with extra sprites):
*Quick Attack
*Leaf Blade
*???
*Sunny Day

Moveset (without extra sprites):
*Quick Attack
*Razor Leaf
*Giga Drain
*Sunny Day

Regarding the moveset with the extra sprites, I want to fit in Giga Drain and Razor Leaf, but then, it would be too many attacks, and Leaf Blade is way too iconic to Leafeon to be just left out (but can only work when I have the extra sprites for that), and Sunny Day needs to be included due to Leafeon's special ability, which makes it immune to status effects.

So what would you guys rather want to see? Razor Leaf or Giga Drain?

You don't need extra sprites for Leaf Blade. Just have Leafeon jump at the opponent, with a green slash effect appearing as you hit the opponent. It may look like Quick Attack with a sword, but that's one way you can keep Leaf Blade.

As for voting, I wouldn't bother with Razor leaf if you do add in Leaf Blade, as they both have a higher chance of a critical hit. I'll suggest Giga Drain, but it may make Leafeon cheap if you're also adding in Chlorophyll, as the speed boost will make Giga Drain spammable.

Actually, I thought again and came up with these moveset:

Quick Attack
Razor Leaf (or Leaf Blade, if I get the extra sprites)
Sunny Day
Synthesis
Special Ability: Leaf Guard

So basically, Leafeon is designed as a more defensive character, who needs sunlight in order to truly shine.

You don't need extra sprites for Leaf Blade. Just have Leafeon jump at the opponent, with a green slash effect appearing as you hit the opponent. It may look like Quick Attack with a sword, but that's one way you can keep Leaf Blade.

I originally thought about that, but when I actually imagined it myself with mock-ups, it really looked extremely odd.
At least there is a chance of me getting the extra sprites, so there is still hope.

• 1 month later...

Heads up, Glaceon is released.

However, as long as I have no idea how to remove spoiler tags, I sadly cannot update the first post.

Seriously, Ryon's update stinks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to remove the old spoiler tags by complete accident.

First page updated now!

Ryon's new forum update is still annoying, though.

Glaceon Feedback:

1. Glaceon ends its attack before all icicles of "Ice Shard" have hit the opponent, leaving the opponent with one non-ice-type icicle hitting it. (Test this out by using my Snorlax, setting its palette to one that enables abilities, and use Ice Shard. Only the final hit won't be resisted by Snorlax's Thick Fat ability.)

2. "Blizzard" has Fire as its attack type, not Ice. When under hail, it deals 55 hits worth of 2 damage; As usual, you should at least lower the amount of hits by half and double the damage so that resistances to Ice and the victim's defences won't be close to useless.

3. The effects of "Ice Body" and "Blizzard" will persist even without the correct weather if the opponent changes the weather or uses their own Hail before Hail runs out. This means that Blizzard will always hit for full-screen, and Glaceon will always recover life until it uses Hail again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30.12.2015 at 6:32 PM, Txpot said:

Glaceon Feedback:

1. Glaceon ends its attack before all icicles of "Ice Shard" have hit the opponent, leaving the opponent with one non-ice-type icicle hitting it. (Test this out by using my Snorlax, setting its palette to one that enables abilities, and use Ice Shard. Only the final hit won't be resisted by Snorlax's Thick Fat ability.)

2. "Blizzard" has Fire as its attack type, not Ice. When under hail, it deals 55 hits worth of 2 damage; As usual, you should at least lower the amount of hits by half and double the damage so that resistances to Ice and the victim's defences won't be close to useless.

3. The effects of "Ice Body" and "Blizzard" will persist even without the correct weather if the opponent changes the weather or uses their own Hail before Hail runs out. This means that Blizzard will always hit for full-screen, and Glaceon will always recover life until it uses Hail again.

1. Fixed

2. Fixed the attack type. However, I sadly had to keep the powered up version by 55hits worth of 2 damages, since the next division that gives a full number as a result would decrease the amount of hits to 22 hits worth of 5 damage, and that would be way too few hits for a fullscreen blizzard...

3. I think I fixed it now by correcting some of the triggers.

Okay, Glaceon and Umbreon updated, but more importantly, Leafeon is finally released, marking the end of my first wave of POKéMON.

Will I come back? Of course, but I will now wait first until the system update is finished.

In the meanwhile, I will continue to work on the NES Street Fighter 4 remake with Cliff Li (and his stage), Chun-Fo Moon's stage, the screenpack and Tyson Houbot (and his stage).

Also, here are my planned POKéMON for my next wave:

*Togetic (an old WIP of mine)

*Ampharos

*Lucario

*Rotom

*???

*???

*???

*???

Yup, 8 POKéMON again, although I still haven't decided on the last 4. Any suggestions?