Awakened Morrigan (Li-Kun Sprites) 06/07/2015 Bug fix and AI

beterhans

-------- <06 07 2015>
Fixed the bug cause other player to lying down too much time.
add AI at least she can do some combo for now
added some special into vs my other characters.

You'll have to download them all again for special intro to work.

Scoll to the bottom of this post for download link

a Video for the New AI

------- <Who is she? what is Awakened Morrigan?> -----------
I bet she is the most unique Morrigan for now.

this awakened one is
Morrigan + Lilith in a single body :)

She has 2 modes can be switched on the fly like SF Gen.

-------- <Feb 18 2015> ---------
Now she is almost there.
I guess you can enjoy for now.

waiting for your feedback.
bug, features, or gameplay.

make sure you check the readme.txt

I'll continue to add the following stuffs.

things missing...
A.I.
Special Intos
Story boards
Lilith Mini Game Super

and here is the new pallets added
shows_zpsfotemqiz.png

------- < Download Link > ---------
Non-Change
Always here
https://www.sendspace.com/folder/kbdwe5

Why use Li-Kun's sprites? What's wrong with Capcom ones?

because this? :goodmood:

;    CVS2_Morrigan,     ;Morrigan by .\/., (10C)

cvsmorrigan, stages/CVS2K_pro-Aensland-castle.def, music=sound/CVS_OST_-_Stage_of_Morrigan_-_Deserted_chateau_Remix.mp3    ;Morrigan by .\/., (410)

cvsmorrigan0, stages/CVS2K_pro-Aensland-castle.def, music=sound/CVS_OST_-_Stage_of_Morrigan_-_Deserted_chateau_Remix.mp3    ;Morrigan by .\/. (old ver.), (10C)

H_Morrigan, stages/XX'AENSLAND'XX.def, music=sound/CVS_OST_-_Stage_of_Morrigan_-_Deserted_chateau_Remix.mp3    ;Morrigan by Phantom.of.the.Server, (10C)

Morrigan2, stages/XX'AENSLAND'XX.def, music=sound/CVS_OST_-_Stage_of_Morrigan_-_Deserted_chateau_Remix.mp3    ;Morrigan by Phantom.of.the.Server, (410)

;    cvs2_morrigan_ex,     ;Morrigan by .\/., (10C)

cvsmorrigan_ex, stages/MorStageFlame.def, music=sound/CVS2_Rmx_-_True_Love_Making_(GVP_Instrumental_Rmx).mp3    ;Morrigan by .\/., (410)

cvsmorrigan_ex0, stages/MorStageFlame.def, music=sound/CVS2_Rmx_-_True_Love_Making_(GVP_Instrumental_Rmx).mp3    ;Morrigan by .\/. (old ver.), (10C)

;    cvsmorrigan-widescreen,     ;Morrigan by .\/., (10C)

D=Morrigan, stages/MorStageFlame.def, music=sound/CVS2_Rmx_-_True_Love_Making_(GVP_Instrumental_Rmx).mp3    ;D-Morrigan by Phantom.of.the.Server, edited by goku no hito, (10C)

;    Morrigan3,     ;Morrigan by Phantom.of.the.Server + MVC patch, updated to 1.0 by DS, (10C)

Ryona_Morrigan, stages/MorStageFlame.def, music=sound/CVS2_Rmx_-_True_Love_Making_(GVP_Instrumental_Rmx).mp3    ;Ryona Morrigan by Phantom.of.the.Server, (10C)

Ryona_Morrigan_3, stages/MorStageFlame.def, music=sound/CVS2_Rmx_-_True_Love_Making_(GVP_Instrumental_Rmx).mp3    ;Ryona Morrigan by Phantom.of.the.Server, (10C)

morrigan, stages/dstlkmor.def, music=sound/VAMPIRE_SOUND_BOX_Disc.1_VAMPIRE_the_night_warriors_-_MORRIGAN_Stage_(Scotland).mp3    ;Morrigan by Vital Zero & (e)Magius, (RSFF), (D2W), (TUW) + (E) by Zelgadis296

morrigan0, stages/chateau.def, music=sound/VAMPIRE_SOUND_BOX_Disc.5_VAMPIRE_savior_-_DESERTED_CHATEAU.mp3    ;Ultimate Morrigan by PONCHO BASED ON Vital Zero & (e)Magius, Zelgadis296 (EI), (RSFF), (D2W), (10C)

morrigan1, stages/nwarrmor.DEF, music=sound/VAMPIRE_SOUND_BOX_Disc.2_VAMPIRE_hunter_-_MORRIGAN_Stage_(Scotland).mp3    ;Morrigan by Di Gi Jared, (RSFF), (D2W), (TUW) + (E) by Zelgadis296

hey I found a bug or two. When she knocks down her opponents they don't get up. Also it's kinda fustrating to have her switching modes during a match. maybe you could have a mode selector like a CVS style groove or something of that nature before the match starts. other than that good progress so far

hey I found a bug or two. When she knocks down her opponents they don't get up. Also it's kinda fustrating to have her switching modes during a match. maybe you could have a mode selector like a CVS style groove or something of that nature before the match starts. other than that good progress so far

can you give me the link of the character can't get up?

mode switch will be real time for her, I designed her like this. she will not do the CVS things.

the link?!! It's a bug. do you mean who is affected by it? or what move triggers this bug?

If memory serves gen could switch modes by pressing two buttons The player should be able to decide which mode of morrigan to play as and not have it randomly selected by the computer for them before the match even starts.

Why use Li-Kun's sprites? What's wrong with Capcom ones?

I don't think there's anything wrong with those. But they were used so much, in all 2D fighting games where she appeared she had the same identical sprites. So, for a change...

• 2 weeks later...

Eh Li-Kun's sprites are alright and original, capcom ones are the reason we have Morrigan in the first place lol

Capcom is the reason Li-Kun had to remake her sprites.

Because Capcom simply REFUSED to, for YEARS, where as Ryu has many revisions.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for keeping us informed. dispite your busy schedule. looking forward to seeing her updated. I hope you were able to fix that "victom state" bug where the character is knocked down by certian moves and doesn't get up for a long time. If you could fix that. I would enjoy playing with her more thanks.

• 1 month later...

-------- <06 07 2015>
Fixed the bug cause other player to lying down too much time.
add AI at least she can do some combo for now
added some special into vs my other characters.

You'll have to download them all again for special intro to work.

Scoll to the top of this post for download link (Re-download plz)

a Video for the New AI