[Original]Kunshomo's WIP topic

Kunshomo

wow Kunshumo this is a very solid character so far. She's got so many grappling moves, she should be in the WWF LOL!! What really caught me by surprise is that she can capture people with her ribbon belt!! never saw that coming!! Very clever!! Thanks for releasing the beta of her. The final version I'm sure will be too awesome for words!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey welcome back Kunshomo!! I wanted to get a hold of you to tell you I had some problems with your last updated Hihumi.

1: Her intro when she's dressed up as the fox. she walks off the stage to the other side instead of stopping where she is supposed to start fighting at( on the left side of the stage but she keeps walking all the way to the right side of the stage...and she still keeps walking.)

2: when she uses her rope belt to pull herself to kick the enemy the enemy gets stuck for a few minutes before they fall down. some enemies freeze and don't move at all.

I hope you will be  able to fix those bugs for the next release and nice voice acting by the way. In case you're wondering I'm using her in my 1.0 mugen.game.

Take care!!

hey welcome back Kunshomo!! I wanted to get a hold of you to tell you I had some problems with your last updated Hihumi.

1: Her intro when she's dressed up as the fox. she walks off the stage to the other side instead of stopping where she is supposed to start fighting at( on the left side of the stage but she keeps walking all the way to the right side of the stage...and she still keeps walking.)

2: when she uses her rope belt to pull herself to kick the enemy the enemy gets stuck for a few minutes before they fall down. some enemies freeze and don't move at all.

I hope you will be  able to fix those bugs for the next release and nice voice acting by the way. In case you're wondering I'm using her in my 1.0 mugen.game.

Take care!!

Thank you for bug report!  I'm trying to fix it, but I can't reproduce that error on 1.0.

I'll try to reproduce/fix about that.

• 2 weeks later...

2015.12.20:new version(ver1.1) uploaded!

[Update & fixed]

-added voice!

-fix issue on throw

-fix issue on sound

[Known Issues]

-issue on Intro

-issue on ropeshot(H)

I had to try reproduce it,but I couldn't.

(I'm still trying on my testing environment)

so this version not include fix about it ! sry :dead: