Ryou

Collection Section General Update

189 posts in this topic

I accidentaly screwed my MEGA account by moving all the stuff from the folder on my computer. I got a MediaFire account to reupload this stuff because of the false news about MEGA. I guess it's still open.

Phew, after some hard work, here is the KOF 2002 collection remade and complete! :D

I'm close to finish the Zelda collection, also i'll start the KOF 2002 UM collection right now.

Them, time to work! >:)

Good job! The KOF sections of the collection now almost complete thanks to you and Big Green :)

In other side i've finished the Ulra collection completely and planning to do another big remake. A secret for now though :p

1 minute ago, Ryoucchi said:

Good job! The KOF sections of the collection now almost complete thanks to you and Big Green :)

In other side i've finished the Ulra collection completely and planning to do another big remake. A secret for now though :p

Can't wait to see what is coming. :)

I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me, but it feels like everytime I go into the collection, the images are different.

Sorry for double posting, but I've started to replace MA links.

So far, I've done:

- Beavis and Butthead

- Fatal Fury

- KOF 94/95

- KOF Neowave

Also, I might give the KOF 98 collection away to someone. I find it too hard to upkeep.

Just fixed:

- Gundam Wing: Endless Duel

- Dragon Ball Z; Super Butouden 2

My other DBZ collections have no such links. Also, if my MEGA gets a copyright strike, it'll go down, as it's my third strike. I was smacked twice in a row a long time back.

2 hours ago, Susie said:

Sorry for double posting, but I've started to replace MA links.

So far, I've done:

- Beavis and Butthead

- Fatal Fury

- KOF 94/95

- KOF Neowave

Also, I might give the KOF 98 collection away to someone. I find it too hard to upkeep.

Just fixed:

- Gundam Wing: Endless Duel

- Dragon Ball Z; Super Butouden 2

My other DBZ collections have no such links. Also, if my MEGA gets a copyright strike, it'll go down, as it's my third strike. I was smacked twice in a row a long time back.

Good stuff Man! :-)

Just recently  check through the collections I done and everything is still good. (Doe I need to go and re-upload the Rozen Maiden full game by Drowin since Frett.com shut his site down. :-P )

If possible I'll try to help you guys out getting some of the stuff reuploaded. in the collection yall made. :-)