Collection Section General Update

Kazagami

So if anybody noticed, most of the images in the collection has been messed up big time. I hosted them in my personal Wikia server and haven't been experiencing this kind of error in long time so this is surprised me. I'm in process of contacting wikia community right now. If i didn't get any satisfying reply, give us some time to get them back to normal.

Iqs

Cheers.

Got it!.....

Doe I been using "photobucket" for awhile and I havn't had no trouble with them when it come to posting images. :-P

The only thing that bothers me about "photobucket" they hit you with alot of ads sometimes which slows my Browser down but other then that its the only issue.

For me Imgur has been the best. I quit using photobucket when i found out about bandwith limit lol.

LOL! Yeah I might think about using "Imgur" if things don't start to go well with "Photobucket". That will be a good alternative for me to keep in mind. :goodmood:

Thanks! Well i think, you should do it when you have the time. The more help, the merrier.

Also that's all for this month, i'll take a break for a while. Hope no one mind.

Its cool Ryoucchi! You did alot of work on those collections. you deserve a break. :goodmood:

Can't belive I've missed this thread. I hope you are still doing this, so here's list of collections that really need fixes:

Garou: Mark of The Wolves - Outdated, missing lot's of chars, some characters are not from MoTW or have diffrent gameplay (chars by K.O.D, Jin M3 and Fervicante).

- Oh God O_o. Looks horrible (no offense to Brock), outdated, missing images, dead links.

- Unorgonized, broken tags, lots of dead links, outdated.

I hope you are still doing this

always work on the collection section. No worries, i know they need fix, just haven't work on them because they're not my main priority for now. Next priority is SVC, NGBC, Melty Blood, and QOH.

Also, i might need help on KOFXIII, in term of getting character list. MFG wiki is also outdated atm because Nunor is M.I.A.