Oingo & Boingo by Heal the World Released 2/8/2015

ArtistofLegacy

Tried out the character.

Oingo is literally like Double, and that's not completely accurate to the manga. Oingo can only change his face thanks to his stand, but not his whole body, complete with attire. That should have been reversed to a possible EX Rubber Soul, whose stand IS capable of changing the complete look, complete with attire.

Also, Oingo is really lacking in terms of specials and I can only use 2 out of his 3 supers.

However, these two supers are the highlight for me.

One of them is the trademark orange bomb from the manga, while the other super is based off the poisoned tea scene from the manga. It's so needlessly long and cringeworthy, that it is fun!

Not too bad. I've seen créations from Heal the World, he tried from his best but many things are still to be completed, sprites obviously. However, for Oingo&Boingo, not very importants chars, its fine with the 2 supers. Oingo stand power is just expanded toward the whole character instead of his face only, for practical purpose I guess, since otherwise Heal the World would had to draw a huge amount of sprites.