Miyuki Shiba by rakurai Released 2/7/2015

ArtistofLegacy

Ahem....

Her gameplay gave me nausea all over.

She's like a more broken Archetype Earth with ice powers and an assist that can't be "cancelled" much like the ones in KOF and Ougon Musou Kyoku (Yu-Toharu's chars, not the main game)

Not to mention the auto-combos. Do they think we're morons? Also, auto-combos in a melty-blood "clone"? Seriously? The most easy fighting game in the world?

It's safe to say for me that Dengeki isn't my kind of game.

Alright time to put a nigga on blast.

"She's like a more broken Archetype Earth with ice powers"
What? She's worse than Archetype lol. She's like low-mid tier in DFC I believe. Unsafe on a lot of stuff except for her 214 series if it hits and her Trump Card (which isn't as safe in here. Error on Rakurai's part but thank God anyway lol) She has super armor on her Impact Skills but can punish them with like 2-3 jabs. I can't say anything about her damage though. The Trump Card is right but idk about the rest. Need to compare with the actual game.

"and an assist that can't be "cancelled" much like the ones in KOF and Ougon Musou Kyoku (Yu-Toharu's chars, not the main game)"
Tatsuya's 5S is an incredibly good counter. I don't see how the opponent can cancel it practically unless they hit Miyuki before he comes out. Which could be hard especially if she's in her Trump Card buff or has her unique potential activated. I don't use Tatsuya assist though so I'm probably bullshitting this. His 6S should have an open window when he's out though. If he can't get cancelled though, that's again an error on Rakurai's part for not implementing that bit.

"Not to mention the auto-combos. Do they think we're morons?"
No but keep in mind that DFC is aimed at beginners which the developers have said a long time ago. Doesn't mean there's not depth in there though.

"Also, auto-combos in a melty-blood "clone"? Seriously? The most easy fighting game in the world?"
Oh man. What the hell made you think this was a Melty clone? They are nothing alike. I hope you're not saying this only because it's made by French Bread too. You're probably thinking of UNIEL (which also has auto-combos btw). Also Melty has auto-combos too but not to this nature. And where the fuck did "The most easy fighting game in the world" come from?

HONESTLY, I want to say wait for someone like Shana or Kuroyukihime to be made because Miyuki is kind of meh. Please don't form a verdict based on just this.

-Signed, A DFC player.

• 2 weeks later...

After further analysis, I have to say Tatsuya assist was heavily buffed by Rakurai.

According to a friend of mine who actually owns and plays the game on a regular basis, Tatsuya's counter assist has some limits. It can only stop one hit from a projectile, Rakurai's can negate ANY kind of projectile, regardless of how many times it hits (strangely enough, Tatsuya can't negate projectiles from Omegapsycho's MK chars.), and not only that. Tatsuya's counter can also negate ANY kind of throw (normal or special/super) and even can stop LA, other counters and even full screen moves.

My reaction... :/

After further analysis, I have to say Tatsuya assist was heavily buffed by Rakurai.

According to a friend of mine who actually owns and plays the game on a regular basis, Tatsuya's counter assist has some limits. It can only stop one hit from a projectile, Rakurai's can negate ANY kind of projectile, regardless of how many times it hits (strangely enough, Tatsuya can't negate projectiles from Omegapsycho's MK chars.), and not only that. Tatsuya's counter can also negate ANY kind of throw (normal or special/super) and even can stop LA, other counters and even full screen moves.

My reaction... :/

I knew something was odd about it considering the fact that she kept beating all of the characters with high tier AIs with that assist. Figures that it would be beefed up...