1.0 Mugen Ax2 Screenpack(640,480)

Juaniquillo-Ax

• 4 months later...

Hi.

This SP is awesome, but it seems that I can't run the .bat files.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm really interested in using the second version (the medium size, not the smallest one) but I can't seem to get it right.

Thanks in advance.

Ps.: The error is something along those lines:

"The windows can't find C:\Users\-\Mugen Ax2 Big.bat
Make sure that the name was typed correctly and try again."

• 2 months later...

Amazing. When I first started mugen I used the AX mugen SP exclusively. This is a pretty nice continuation. Thank you for sharing.

wow, thanks dude i'm glad you dig it!

Hi.

This SP is awesome, but it seems that I can't run the .bat files.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm really interested in using the second version (the medium size, not the smallest one) but I can't seem to get it right.

Thanks in advance.

Ps.: The error is something along those lines:

"The windows can't find C:\Users\-\Mugen Ax2 Big.bat
Make sure that the name was typed correctly and try again."

that's weird might be that your antivirus deleted something?, it happens sometimes to me. you should edit the mugen cfg directly the system.def line(motif = systembig.def instead of system.def).

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, jo19sh92 said:

No, I mean, how do I get to be able to chat on that server of yours, the MFFA discord server if I don't own a cellphone? It says I need one in order to be able to type in there at all.

huh, weird. does it not let you sign up with an e-mail address instead? that's how i got my account set up

8 minutes ago, Ryou said:

huh, weird. does it not let you sign up with an e-mail address instead? that's how i got my account set up

Not into the MFFA server it doesn't. Just keeps saying that I need to verify a phone. Oh well.

22 minutes ago, jo19sh92 said:

Not into the MFFA server it doesn't. Just keeps saying that I need to verify a phone. Oh well.

*slaps forehead*

for some reason i was forgetting that new users that join the server will need to have their accounts verified by an admin or gmod following all the ruckus with spam accounts lately, my bad.

so i take it you have an username already? may i know what's it called so i can look into it and try verifying it for you?