Charmander (editing BrunoSS')

CozySquirtle

Just like my Squirtle, this Charmander is an edit off of BrunoSS', the differences will be like that of my Squirtle (Ex: better animations, boxes, attacks will be more fluid, etc.)

I don't have ALOT of coding knowledge, so if anybody wants to make this a Co-Op project, just like Squirtle was (Ryon+Me), let me know and we can exchange Skype info (I don't have a mic, I prefer typing anyway. What coding knowledge I did learn from Ryon a year and a half ago, its pretty much gone. My brain gets overwhelmed and I start forgetting stuff (I kind have what they call: Short-Term Memory Lost)

I don't have work Mon-Fri, so that'd be a great time for me to get on Skype

What I've done so far

-Fixed dis-positioned sprites (Just Charmander's sprites for now)

-Improved Standing Anim

-11 New Pals

-New Small Port

-New Big Port

What I want to do before tonight is over with

-Fix Charge

Here's the pals that I did based on the video games:

ono2Unp.gif4LKeupt.gifgUgzuW5.gifycDcOxu.gifTZKRk6j.gifVpZ8fYX.gifSUvIf5S.gifEjxjxSE.gifMUfnts5.gifS29HuQ6.gifm3TR1vo.gif

Just like my Squirtle, this Charmander is an edit off of BrunoSS', the differences will be like that of my Squirtle (Ex: better animations, boxes, attacks will be more fluid, etc.)

I don't have ALOT of coding knowledge, so if anybody wants to make this a Co-Op project, just like Squirtle was (Ryon+Me), let me know and we can exchange Skype info (I don't have a mic, I prefer typing anyway. What coding knowledge I did learn from Ryon a year and a half ago, its pretty much gone. My brain gets overwhelmed and I start forgetting stuff (I kind have what they call: Short-Term Memory Lost)

I don't have work Mon-Fri, so that'd be a great time for me to get on Skype

What I've done so far

-Fixed dis-positioned sprites (Just Charmander's sprites for now)

-Improved Standing Anim

-11 New Pals

-New Small Port

-New Big Port

What I want to do before tonight is over with

-Fix Charge

-Delete "Combo B" (I think it is?)

Here's the pals that I did based on the video games:

ono2Unp.gif4LKeupt.gifgUgzuW5.gifycDcOxu.gifTZKRk6j.gifVpZ8fYX.gifSUvIf5S.gifEjxjxSE.gifMUfnts5.gifS29HuQ6.gifm3TR1vo.gif

Man, i'm a huge fan of pokemon! i have your squirtle edit and he is pretty good, so i'm sure this will turn out just as good too. good luck

*Update*

-Fixed Combo's A-C

-Fixed more dis-positioned sprites 

-Charge seems fine, but I am going to slow down the time on it

Working on:

-In the process of changing sounds

-Intro Vs Squirtle

Other than that, Charmander is done in terms of testing, I really don't see any 'real problems'

In the future, once I learn how to, I'm going to add helpers to both Squirtle and Charmander

Here's a rundown of things I did so far, based on Feedback from my Squirtle, thanks to Ryon, Laharl, GarchompMatt and RicePigeon

-New Small Port

-New Big Port

-New Palettes

-Fixed the move names

-Fixed the 'poweradd' to all moves (Metal Claw can be used freely now, Ember costs -1000 and Flamethrower costs -2000)

-Changed Charge animation time to 4

-Fixed Combo's A-C

-Fixed dis-positioned sprites

-Improved Standing Anim

-Fixed Ground.hittime and Ground.Slidetime for both combo 2 and Ember.

-Ember and Flamethrower no longer give back power.

-Metal Claw is now labeled as NP instead of NA, Both Ember and Flamethrower are now labeled as HP instead of NA.

-Changed Charmander's cry to that of the video game(s)