AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

DuckAzz

I have a problems with my parents,so they attacks me everyday because of my mugen work and other stuff.....

WELL GUYS I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE.....

THEY THINK THAT'S ALL THE DRUG WHAT I USE EVERYDAY!

THEY THINK THAT I'M A HUGE RETARD!

THEY THINK THAT I WILL NOT FIND ANY JOB LIKE THIS!

THEY THINK AAAAAAAAAAAAH.....

Sorry guys but I can't stay here anymore,I'm pissed as hell I won't continue with my works anymore!

ALSO BAN ME IF YOU REALLY WANT,I DON'T CARE JUST BAN ME,I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE ANYMORE!

Honestly your big loved friend, EX DuckSS.....

And don't worry I won't delete my files from website. GO AHEAD just use them for anything you want,download them,edit them,spriteswap them ,or even rape them if you're that person!

I WON'T COME BACK!

R.I.P DUCKSS

I shall burn in hell!

Waoh! Woah! Woah! Man! what is your problem! >:-(

You can't Kill your self for a hobby that dosn't evolve in real-life. You just going to have to talk to your folks and let them know that is somthing you like to do in your spare time. you shouldn't over react like that.

1. I will not ban you.

2. I will not delete you.

3. what drug?

4. your not a retard.

5. you are NOT going to find a job related to mugen, its made up code that works within its own engine. Now if you wanted to go become a video game developer, then you got yourself a future!

stay alive, don't die duck@ss.

DuckSS, don't do it.

It'd be a total, utter waste. You have so much life ahead of you and you are such a great person. You have family and friends that love and respect you. Explain about MUGEN to your parents; don't do anything rash.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

IDK how old you are or what grade you may be in, but parents just want whats best for you. Mugen is a very time consuming project to consider a casual hobby especailly for someone talented like yourself who works on full projects. Hell I been working on the same shit for a year with very little progress due to real life sht. My advice is to sign up as a temp somewhere, bust your ass until you recieve a permenant position, finish your education and move out. I know its not easy for everybody to do but I did it at 17 and never looked back. Keep ya head no argument is worth your life.

If you can afford it, maybe find an apartment for yourself. Depending on which one you choose, they can be spacious and comforting enough for you to live.

If you can't, stay in a friend's house for the time being. Hope this helps.