Shizou Heiwajima [Fighting Climax] HD

Ultra Fatality

I Was going to wait a to reveal him but since all the Fighting Climax hype is building up may as well get in on the action so introducing Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Shizou Heiwajima, From Durarara

(Don't Mind the typo)

mugen008_1.png

mugen019_1.png

He will play exactly like how he does in Fighting Climax so this isn't just some edit or anything its the real deal he's actually just about done being The only character to have full resources well most of them all I have to do is his sound and special effects and he's good to go

Theres a lot I wanted to add to him but im going to stick to his normal playstyle and maybe make my own personal edit if this version goes well but yeah stay tuned to the topic to find out more about Shizou I will return later on with pics and Videos if everything starts working hopefully it does.

Wait, how are you going to solve the problem with the special effects? In the original game, they were rotated in 3D space or something.

You mean the super background effect if so I'm not, I'm going to use the one i already have it looks the closest to it from what i been seeing and what i know far as wind effects for slashing and jumping that will be pretty easy to improvise on so don't worry i got lucky with Shizou i have like 90% of his original stuff only thing i would kinda need is his wind sprites for throwing people and jumping running etc. but like i said i can get some that looks really close to his normal stuff so don't worry he will be grand guys 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for 1 lucky tester for Shizuo Heiwajima I feels like I'm missing something since all my normal testers can't find anything i want to be sure and i also need this tester to be a real boss with the guy and record themselves playing doing combos and what not trying to finish my release video for him but i dont got enough footage and it lags for some reason on my end don't know why it just does as im sure you guys may have noticed who watch my videos but anywho let me know if your interested and i'll pick the person i think is best for it

Looking for 1 lucky tester for Shizuo Heiwajima I feels like I'm missing something since all my normal testers can't find anything i want to be sure and i also need this tester to be a real boss with the guy and record themselves playing doing combos and what not trying to finish my release video for him but i dont got enough footage and it lags for some reason on my end don't know why it just does as im sure you guys may have noticed who watch my videos but anywho let me know if your interested and i'll pick the person i think is best for it

I can do it, I suppose.