Luna Park Sydney Hi-Res Stage

Sunaryo

LuNa PaRk SyDnEy

luna1210.jpg

Hi Guys! Something new and something different from the Land Down Under. It's an Original work I had created of our Luna Park down here in Australia stage for mugen. Did a lot of photoshop work to illustrate and mix media to create the animation for this. So it's just something to our mugen collection and hope you guys enjoy it ;o)

Mugen Stage Edit: Luna Park Sydney HD 

Mugen Version: winmugen/mugen 1.0

Animation: Yes

High Jump: Yes

Soundtrack: Midnight Oil - Beds are Burning

View animation >>> http://makeagif.com/i/aquXcg 

Download>>> http://www.4shared.com/zip/s2wBzel3ba/Luna_Park_Sydney_HD.html

* In this link I provided all the 18 frames in jpeg format of the stage if anyone wanted a crack on reconverting it to pcx to fix any transparency issues that I may see on my mugen... I am pretty new at using fighter factory as this stage is ok for now till I can fix it properly.

Download>>> http://www.4shared.com/zip/pQa1JIHzce/Luna_Park_Sydney_HD__jpg.html

Oh man, I have mixed feelings on this stage... (at least for the time being).

By the way what's with the Carousel spinning like crazy?

Oh well it's the digital world of mugen... Carousel spins like crazy just like fire balls spinning out of the mugen chars. It's meant to be between a trippy fantasy and reality. It's there anyway if anyone likes it and sharing my contribution to the community and thought why not have more of a variety to a collection ;o)

There are many more works on the way and kind of new to using this fighter factory thing.

Oh well it's the digital world of mugen... Carousel spins like crazy just like fire balls spinning out of the mugen chars. It's meant to be between a trippy fantasy and reality. It's there anyway if anyone likes it and sharing my contribution to the community and thought why not have more of a variety to a collection ;o)

There are many more works on the way and kind of new to using this fighter factory thing.

Haha all good. Personal feelings aside, I think the stage looks snazzy! Great job!

many thanks on releasing this!! it's a very fresh concept . hope to see more from you !!

Thanx buddy..... I'm working on a new screenpack which should be ready in roughly two weeks that you see in the video then I'll be making Jack X from SF4 to easily compete with the mugen infinite chars... so yeah throughout the year I'll be contributing a lot to our community. Cheerz

• 1 month later...