Cattelya Queen's Axe Mugen 1.0 (not Hentai)

zangief

Aww nuts, I didn't know you would announce it here.

Onto feedback:

- No readme?

- Nice job on editing the sprites.

- Some of her sprites are missing in some of her gethit state anims.

- Debug flood and illegal helper states.

- Her basic attacks seriously need a cornerpush or a higher x vel for P2.  I can easily get up to 11 hits by simultaneously pressing x and y.

- Why do her hyper moves take insane amount of damage? Especially her Level 1 and Level 2 moves.

- Her normal throw could really use some work.

- CLSNs are a mess and need to be reworked on.

- When performing her qcb+x or y special, quickly pressing x after the move ends and performing her qcb+x move again causes an infinite.

- Her qcf+x or y takes too long for it to finish. Is that hitbox really necessary to be there for so long? Also, that hitbox makes things unfair when the CLSN is way too far out of range.

Onto feedback:

- No readme?

- Some of her sprites are missing in some of her state anims.

- Why do her hyper moves take insane amount of damage? Especially her Level 1 and Level 2 moves.

- When performing her qcb+x or y special, quickly pressing x after the move ends and performing her qcb+x move again causes an infinite.

- Her qcf+x or y takes too long for it to finish. Is that hitbox really necessary to be there for so long? Also, that hitbox makes things unfair when the CLSN is way too far out of range.

A good job anyways, I think. I like. He said "I think this character not perfect coding because I newer for this", So well... I'm really surprised despite these minor errors. +1 ;)

Onto feedback:

- No readme?

- Some of her sprites are missing in some of her gethit state anims.

- Her basic attacks seriously need a cornerpush or a higher x vel for P2.  I can easily get up to 11 hits by simultaneously pressing x and y.

thank you anyway

but where is missing sprite when my char gethit I tested many time but I don't show any problem

if you see some wrong in my char you can edit that if you can and upload me again 

i allready have another version of her, but this one looks cool too so downloading!

thank's Juaniquillo

A good job anyways, I think. I like. He said "I think this character not perfect coding because I newer for this", So well... I'm really surprised despite these minor errors. +1 ;)

Downloading now! Cattleya is looking great! good luck on finishing her up Zangief!

thanks guys

You did a nice job, but you should use a bigger image for the big portrait (240x280 if I don't mistake).

you'r right about that I fix that so soon

I just like the Sprites very nice! great luck on finishing the character! 

thank's DickButt I hope to enjoy for this

ZbYjo68.png i just made this portrait for her :B

changing if you want but I think original portrait is better because it's going back for original game

thank's DickButt I hope to enjoy for this

changing if you want but I think original portrait is better because it's going back for original game

that's cool man l guess i'll use this one temporary untill the next update :B

I like those boobs!  :awesome

I think I'll used this personally. Nice one Juaniquillo! :goodmood:

i had a hard time searching for renders for her, i guess this one was the best, i'm glad you digg it :D

Cool!

I see in your W,I.P. section you are making the other girls from the Queen's Axe game. I'm looking forward to that zangief. :goodmood:

it's so soon when I finished my character I make another topic in this forum and thank's for you comment

Not bad for a first char. However she has plenty of beginner mistakes:

* Some of her chain combos don't make sense:

Y can be canceled into B, which can be cancelled into Y again, creating some excessively damageful combos:

Likewise she can cancel Crouching X into Crouching Y into Crouching X again, enabling 300 damage combos without using any special attack at all.

Demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/3zt1cateha0ae2l/clip0047a.wmv

* Watch this video as well. Notice that after performing a d, df, f + Y, the field "ADV. FRAME" of the opponent shows the value 8.

It means that she recovers from her attack 8 frames faster than the opponent. 8 frames is enough to performing another attack that will connect in combo. Because of these 8 frames you can repeat something like [Crouching A > Crouching Y > qcf + Y] infinitely using the advantage provided by her d, df, f + Y

Likewise, performing d, db, b + Y gives an even larger frame advantage - 13 frames.

Demo of the infinite combos she's able to pull off:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/7aa3nfw89vwjwy4/clip0053.wmv

* When she performs chain combos, sometimes she's able to cancel a basic into a special before the basic connects.

See the clipboard in this video. More precisely, the line prevstateno = XXX at the bottom of the screen.

It shows that she cancelled the state 410 (her Crouching HP) into the special move. The problem is that the attack didn't even hit the opponent to begin with.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rc7449z3so2za5e/clip0054.wmv

* Performing her dragon punch move is almost imnpossible because of the strict time required to it (only 12 frames). You should give around 16-17 frames of timing window for (f, d, df + attack)-like moves.

Likewise, 50 frames of timing window for a super move is much more than necessary. 20-25 are enough.

* Her alignment is poor. It looks like she's floating above the floor.

mugen001_zpsjlsvoftz.png

The correct alignment should be the one below. You should use her right foot (left for the viewer) as a reference to where align her feet to the floor, instead of the way you did.

The ideal vertical alignment is when both feet touch their shadows (the stage I showed here doesn't have shadows, though).

mugen002_zps3kr8hven.png

* When giving hitboxes to her jumps you shouldn't extend them until they reach the character's feet. It makes much harder for him to jump over projectiles. This makes a big difference in a 2d environment. Don't do this:

mugen003_zpsibrrocla.png

mugen005_zpsdgrp2vm0.png

Instead, extend her hitboxes until her knees. This is what you want to do:

mugen004_zpsvbejsvfk.png

That's it. I liked the char (Cattleya being hot as she is helps a lot), despite these big flaws. You show potential to make good creations in the future.

Not bad for a first char. However she has plenty of beginner mistakes:

* Some of her chain combos don't make sense:

Y can be canceled into B, which can be cancelled into Y again, creating some excessively damageful combos:

Likewise she can cancel Crouching X into Crouching Y into Crouching X again, enabling 300 damage combos without using any special attack at all.

Demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/3zt1cateha0ae2l/clip0047a.wmv

* Watch this video as well. Notice that after performing a d, df, f + Y, the field "ADV. FRAME" of the opponent shows the value 8.

It means that she recovers from her attack 8 frames faster than the opponent. 8 frames is enough to performing another attack that will connect in combo. Because of these 8 frames you can repeat something like [Crouching A > Crouching Y > qcf + Y] infinitely using the advantage provided by her d, df, f + Y

Likewise, performing d, db, b + Y gives an even larger frame advantage - 13 frames.

Demo of the infinite combos she's able to pull off:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/7aa3nfw89vwjwy4/clip0053.wmv

* When she performs chain combos, sometimes she's able to cancel a basic into a special before the basic connects.

See the clipboard in this video. More precisely, the line prevstateno = XXX at the bottom of the screen.

It shows that she cancelled the state 410 (her Crouching HP) into the special move. The problem is that the attack didn't even hit the opponent to begin with.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rc7449z3so2za5e/clip0054.wmv

* Performing her dragon punch move is almost imnpossible because of the strict time required to it (only 12 frames). You should give around 16-17 frames of timing window for (f, d, df + attack)-like moves.

Likewise, 50 frames of timing window for a super move is much more than necessary. 20-25 are enough.

* Her alignment is poor. It looks like she's floating above the floor.

mugen001_zpsjlsvoftz.png

The correct alignment should be the one below. You should use her right foot (left for the viewer) as a reference to where align her feet to the floor, instead of the way you did.

The ideal vertical alignment is when both feet touch their shadows (the stage I showed here doesn't have shadows, though).

mugen002_zps3kr8hven.png

* When giving hitboxes to her jumps you shouldn't extend them until they reach the character's feet. It makes much harder for him to jump over projectiles. This makes a big difference in a 2d environment. Don't do this:

mugen003_zpsibrrocla.png

mugen005_zpsdgrp2vm0.png

Instead, extend her hitboxes until her knees. This is what you want to do:

mugen004_zpsvbejsvfk.png

That's it. I liked the char (Cattleya being hot as she is helps a lot), despite these big flaws. You show potential to make good creations in the future.

special thank's for rimu to tell me what's exactly wrong in my char

Cattelya is update now

What's new and fixed

1 - big portrait is fixed to size 280x240

2 - all sprites alignment in 0 y 

3 - Add new sprites & delete old sprites for ( close kick , stand high kick , run , charge, intro)

4 - cattelya can't cancel Crouching high Kick & Crouching high punch without movehit

5 - (D,DF,F+x or y ) & (D,DB,B + x or y) p2 can defence when finishing hitting by p1

6 - high punch and high kick in any method can't be return in low kick or punch 

7 - short jump is add by this char

download now from http://wolrdsentertainment.orgfree.com/Mugen/Pages/Characters.html

Found this glitch with these three different characters.  2 different screen packs.  Its mostly with grab moves; special moves or regular throws.

With Takuma doing his running knee smash special move, this happens.  Used 3 different Takumas, same result.:

mugen000.png

With Beavis's regular grab this happens.:

mugen001.png

With BB Hood's regular grab, this happens.:

mugen002.png

These didn't happen before update.

Found this glitch with these three different characters.  2 different screen packs.  Its mostly with grab moves; special moves or regular throws.

With Takuma doing his running knee smash special move, this happens.  Used 3 different Takumas, same result.:

mugen000.png

With Beavis's regular grab this happens.:

mugen001.png

With BB Hood's regular grab, this happens.:

mugen002.png

These didn't happen before update.

I test my char for grab with another characters but not happend this problem

can you upload one character In order to I see why that's happend problem in my char

The problem with the throws is because Cattleya's head.pos (-20, -360) and mid.pos (-20,-240) are twice as the intended value. Half these values.

You probably used a character with localcoord 1280 as a basis. But Cattleya has 640. Most of her constant values have to be halved, then.

The problem with the throws is because Cattleya's head.pos (-20, -360) and mid.pos (-20,-240) are twice as the intended value. Half these values.

You probably used a character with localcoord 1280 as a basis. But Cattleya has 640. Most of her constant values have to be halved, then.

are you sure this problem in this command

I change value many time but nothing happend any thing