SVC - CVS Supreme UItimate Clash Mugen Final Version + download link (compilation by R.Saga)

Saga

I´m really sure that you´ll like it because the game is very complete and stable.And about Orochi...i personaly like of the version that i placed in this game because he is strong,has many resources,good AI,and is not exagerated and overpowered.This Orochi version is really like his contrapart in kof97 but he's a little stronger,has spark refletor,three new supers,and can chain many normal attacks with supers.Really superb!

• 2 weeks later...

All right.I fixed minor details and finished to reupload the game on mega,so the download link is now back online for everybody.And i want to thank you O Ilusionista for your excellent chars,because with your contributions,you and many others creators helped me to build this game.Without you this project would never be fulfilled and i insisted to make it quit clear in the "read me" files (which i strongly suggest that be read by whoever download the game).I didn't modify none of the chars and i never intend to earn money with it because after all mugen is free for all rsrs.Once again thank you,and thank all mugen creators.

link on youtube has some amazing combos shows 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,i will try to upload on 4shared or Mediafire.But i can not guarantee i'll get it due frequent internet falls here, and 4shared and Mediafire don´t allow to resume the download from the point that it stopped.Moreover i guess that 4shared and Mediafire also don´t allow to upload more than 1 giga per file.But if i get to upload on 4shared or Media fire,i promise that i will let you know

Ok,i will try to upload on 4shared or Mediafire.But i can not guarantee i'll get it due frequent internet falls here, and 4shared and Mediafire don´t allow to resume the download from the point that it stopped.Moreover i guess that 4shared and Mediafire also don´t allow to upload more than 1 giga per file.But if i get to upload on 4shared or Media fire,i promise that i will let you know

Ok Saga, i'll be waiting. :)

Actually, for downloading fullgames I prefer Mega, this is a million times better

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi.I apologize for the links off.But now i reupdated it and the the link is back online again and definitively.I hope you all enjoy. 

On 12/22/2015 at 4:02 PM, Rikuscribbles said:

Darn, none of the links work :/ ive been looking for a game with a big roster for awhile now

Hi friend,sorry for the links off.But now you can download because i reupdated the link.

On 12/22/2015 at 8:12 PM, NijikakuFan61 said:

I was originally gonna do something like this, but I couldn't find a screenpack that'd be able to fit all the characters...

Does anybody have any screenpack suggestions?

i suggest you this screenpack http://www.4shared.com/file/yxj-TKZc/SVCUM_Mugen_Plus.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/13/2016 at 8:07 AM, FlunkyDave said:

The only thing I wonder...

..Why is there a Nude R. Mika in that roster?

Because this R.Mika is very good and edited with several combos.I really tried to find a version of this R.Mika wearing clothes but i had no sucess :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...