High School Of The Dead

SuckMySeeds

Anyone Seen high school of the dead, its a violent anime combining 3 of my favorite things. Violence and gore, Zombies, and BOOBS, LOTSA LOTSA BOOBS! ive only seen 3 episodes of it so far but it kicks ass. But they Shove in way too many boobs jiggling like all of the time. but whatever thats fine with me

1st off: i didnt like the dub 4 some reason (and this is the 1st time on ANY anime has dat happened 4 me) 2nd: the show was........................................ehhh. but enjoyed my time watchin' (the "Gangsta" was sooo stereotypical but love EVERY minute of it http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//TrollFace.png ) im not gonna lie and say

I saw all of them & In my honest opinion compared to my anime faves,

It was shit

but it cud have been more serious, its not something u sit dwn and watch with a annoying friendgurl who quotes da obvious EVERY 5 MIN! OR something u SHUDNT watch with an ex-gurl who doesnt watch anime and thinks u a nerd :GHEYFACE:

(she loved it for some reason btw lol) 3rd: post or link me the ova. i didnt see it...

the anime was ok but the fanservice killed the seriousness in it. that bath scene shouldve been the only fanservice that shouldve happened(even though the "I'm Wet" part was funny as shit) the dark comedy jokes they shouldve kept in though. overall it should get a 3 out of 10

• 3 months later...

Eh...I'll say this much...I watched like 2 episodes, and part of the third...I can kinda see whats gonna happen later. lol, Zombie movies are pretty predictable. Like I knew that guys friend would become a zombie...the instant he was bit. JUST DONT GET BIT DUMBASSES!! :=D:

Eh...I'll say this much...I watched like 2 episodes, and part of the third...I can kinda see whats gonna happen later. lol, Zombie movies are pretty predictable. Like I knew that guys friend would become a zombie...the instant he was bit. JUST DONT GET BIT DUMBASSES!! :=D:

Actually they get a big group and almost all of them survive.Heck they get a puppy on their team and it survives.The manga has a little less fanservice but it is more serious so if you read the manga then read the later chapters.Also the manga has up to chapter 29 but the project is cancelled now...they realese really rarely.It had opportunity to be one of the greatest anime and manga but...