[Hi-Res] Creepy Forest Nigfht

Vibrant

yeah this stage is brilliant. the pink flowers are really adding to the environment. @ DBS. Its not about complimenting colors or contradicting colors. but rather the theme. These are dark scary woods, the rain adds to the horror. but of course with rain colors tend to look more vibrant than they originally off, due to the light that resides in them. on top of all that, in a forest full of green blue and purple. pink flowers are a terror.

yeah this stage is brilliant.

the pink flowers are really adding to the environment.

@ DBS.

Its not about complimenting colors or contradicting colors.

but rather the theme.

These are dark scary woods, the rain adds to the horror.

but of course with rain colors tend to look more vibrant than they originally off, due to the light that resides in them.

on top of all that, in a forest full of green blue and purple. pink flowers are a terror.

EXACTLY!!! :GHEYFACE:

It wouldn't be like him a bleak stage. Anybody can do a 'dark wood' using only blacks, greys, dark browns and dark greens, but few can pick colors like he does. Also, usually bright colors means "I'm poisonous" in nature, so I think it's a even scarier thought. I used to have this natural hedge at home, it was made of those black sharp spikes, leaves that had this white 'milky' substance inside and bright pink flowers (I was happy when the gardener killed it by mistake)

• 11 months later...