[PC] Nansei Doujin Spirit (formerly known as Touhou Super Smash Battles)

RicePigeon

Except nobody from Touhou ever appeared on a Nintendo console, which is one of the stipulations for eligibility to being added to an official Smash roster, even for 3rd party characters. This is going to turn into another one of those "Add Goku in Smash" types of deals isn't it? I can see it already.

Except nobody from Touhou ever appeared on a Nintendo console, which is one of the stipulations for eligibility to being added to an official Smash roster, even for 3rd party characters. This is going to turn into another one of those "Add Goku in Smash" types of deals isn't it? I can see it already.

Me too... :-P

Probly the whole idea with speculations. However I believe they are going to keep it as a regular Fan-base game and personally something like this should be on PC/Mac then on regular Game consoles.

Wow! I didn't expect them to get that much donations. (Reimu will be so proud LOL!)

So they going to put 10 more characters in the game eh!?

Hmm. i think they might put these characters in for a start:

1.) Reimu (confirmed)

2.) Sakuya(confirmed)

3.) Marisa

4.) Alice

5.) Youmu

6.) Cirno

7.) Sanea

8.) Aya

9.) Tenshi

10.) Suika Ibuki

11.)Remilia or Flandre

12.)Yukari

Then again they could have the roster for each character to represent each of the shooters/fighters games that was made. :-P

• 2 weeks later...

After attempts to negotiate with ZUN regarding the Indigogo funding, the project ultimately received a Cease & Desist order from Team Shanghai Alice's legal rep. The game is now officially known as "Nansei Doujin Spirit" and all Touhou references have been removed.

Further info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCd5wlUiuCY

For one thing I can't look at Touhou the same way again.