Just a few notes.

Kazagami

I've been starting to work for getting a new laptop and hopefully it won't be a long hiatus. Until i back for real i'll still be watching via my sister's phone.

Went to repairment shop yesterday and they found out that the motherboard died, there's still a hope to retrieve my data back so yeah.

Your mother board died that sucks. :-(

I remeber when i had my last laptop and the motherboard got  fried, I guess it was over heating so much when playing my PC games and I didn't had a a fan cooler under the Laptop (It was running  windows XP). but I learned my lesson on that situation. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the support guys :)

but most of your stuff is saved in Mediafire and Skydrive right? So it shouldn't be that big of a lost. :-P

Yeah but i didn't upload majority of the hard-to-find ones and anything bigger than 100 MB due to my shitty upload speed

Yeah but i didn't upload majority of the hard-to-find ones and anything bigger than 100 MB due to my shitty upload speed

I see.. :-P

I suggest you to buy the regular pc because laptops often die after 10 years.....well for me I have still have my old pc on which I work everyday and laptop which have 4 years left until retirement of its life

Laptops and Desktops PCs can last long if you take good care of them. Like using Air-dusters to blow out dust and particals also as I metioned before using air cooling fans under the laptop to keep them from over heating. Those are what I call physical Mantenance that you have to do so you can keep them alive. Trust me my first computer was a Desktop (windows 2000) even after over 15 years that thing is still working because I kept the inside clean from dust particals also cheking the computer techniaclly for any viruses, Malware, and spyware, and making sure all the system files and Bios are intact.

• 3 weeks later...

I know old topic but it relates a bit to why I've been gone a while too.  First good luck Ryoucchi as the motherboard death hopefully didn't affect the hard drive much.  As for me, I had a 3 Terabyte external drive die while I was copying files to my hard drive and after two restarts my hard drive got messed up.  My backup was on the external drive and what a mess.  Took about 4 weeks to be functional again and about 6 months now to get my old stuff back.  Luckily the spare drive was under warranty but still what a mess.  I sympathize Ryoucchi.  Luckily I had other backups but having to go through a thousand or so CDs/DVDs and trying to find the web sites of stuff that got lost from the spare drive (about 450 GB of downloads) to get stuff back is no fun.  Anyway, my system is back finally with some much needed add-ons and extras.  http://www.gohanssm.com/pooter.html.

I know old topic but it relates a bit to why I've been gone a while too.  First good luck Ryoucchi as the motherboard death hopefully didn't affect the hard drive much.

Thanks man. Even though i still missed my old data, this pc i got atm is much more faster with stronger processor and i'm glad with it :>

You're the one member who surpasses me in posts...but you can't tell from the post list.

Strange how that works... :troll:

Maybe now I can finally catchup! Muuaahahahaaaa!

Wait...you got me by....almost....1000 posts?!

*turns and walks away*

.....lolwhat.