Donald by Sennou-Room (01/01/2015)

Bjay

author is sennou-room so its POTS.

Wait...are you Sennou-Room? I think you are, since you're using the exact same avatar and you seem to have the same mother language like Sennou-Room.

I am going to ask you to stop accusing/assuming people are certain people cause of really anything. Understand? It is pretty rude.

author is sennou-room so its POTS.

I am going to ask you to stop accusing/assuming people are certain people cause of really anything. Understand? It is pretty rude.

Wait, how is it rude to assume that this guy is a really good MUGEN author? Not being angry, I'm just curious.

The avatar ain't the same.

You sure? Gotta check his MFG profile again.

Ouch...sorry for any inconvinience, then.

Also, I had no idea, what that guy said, so with me thinking that this avi was the same like at MFG, I thought I found two aspects in one person, which just could not be coincidence.

But then again, coincidences don't exist anyway.

Is this one hilzariously cheap too? btw, I like the English Voice pack someone did for the other one "HAMBURGERS! HAMBURGERS! MCDONALD's FRENCH FRIES!

That being said, it would be nice to have a much more serious Ronald McDonald. Also, why is he called Donald in Japan? Was there a specific reason?

Is this one hilzariously cheap too? btw, I like the English Voice pack someone did for the other one "HAMBURGERS! HAMBURGERS! MCDONALD's FRENCH FRIES!

That being said, it would be nice to have a much more serious Ronald McDonald. Also, why is he called Donald in Japan? Was there a specific reason?

There is a English voice pack for the original Ronald McDonald? if so where can i download it? & is this "Donald" char better then the original? 

Lack of a clear "r" sound in Japan.

Figured it was something along those lines.

man I hope he makes the Burger King so they can finally go at it!!

The "creepy king" was actually retired not too long ago. He's no longer in Burger King's commercials because the advertizing campaign just wasn't working.

On subject though, there is a "rival" character for Ronald McDonald. It's Colonel Sanders from KFC. He even has a special intro when facing ronald/donald. I'm really surprised nobody's done a voice pack for the Colonel. Then again, the Colonel died ages ago, so finding advertizements would be hard. You'd have to make your own complete with southern drawl for it to be authentic.

Of course, I think I'm just rambling for now, so I'll just stop there.