( RESOURCE GRAPHICS ) NEW STAGES HI-RES edit By Shaska Hello everyone

shaska

Hello everyone .... I am a new user Shaska just joined .... I'm Italian and I speak not so good English, so excuse me if I use Google Translate to now as well post it here.

Good graphics and photoshop are a passion for me ... and I'm getting closer to the world of mugen recently ... now I will propose 'of my work as RESOURCES GRAPHICHE .... available to all. Modder .. . would love to see those who can animate insert effects ... happy to be here .....!! . look your comments to help create more and more perfect stages

OBCITY

1280obcity.jpg

ABOUT RAR:

rar included in this are the 2 basic levels BACKSITYFIN and OBCITY that you will find in their respective folder into various formats:. TIF. PNG. JPG. TGA (32bit for trasparent layers fx for modders)

INFO FILE :

BACKSITYFIN

FDosJxz.jpg

BACKSITYFIN  .jpg 

BACKSITYFIN2.tga

BACKSITYFIN.tif

BACKSITYFIN.tga

BACKSITYFIN.jpg

Resoluction 

3200 x 900

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBCITY

OBCITY2.tif

OBCITY.jpg

OBCITY.png

OBCITY.tif

Resoluction 

2048 x 640

look your comments to help create more and more perfect stages. shaska

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4afnoxk8ghkocab/BACKSITYFIN%26OBCITY_edit_by_Shaska.rar

BMG OBCITY 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/df38p11xksp4zaq/BMG+OBCITY.rar

just a wish...... I'd like to see my stage on Yuotube animeti optimized in action

uh interested in OBcity seems that would look dope with some snow well something that could make it look like a winter stage

hello I wanted to know for my next work if
parameters for stage widescreen are exact type

resolution, size,

if you could give me some advice ..

hello I wanted to know for my next work if

parameters for stage widescreen are exact type

resolution, size,

if you could give me some advice ..

well if u are asking what iam thinking...

yeah works fine for a widescreen stage at HD: http://prntscr.com/5n3yda

however wouldnt have superjump since isnt big enoght to fit 1280x720 or 960x720

you do have the PSD with a separated sky?

well if u are asking what iam thinking...

yeah works fine for a widescreen stage at HD: http://prntscr.com/5n3yda

however wouldnt have superjump since isnt big enoght to fit 1280x720 or 960x720

you do have the PSD with a separated sky?

good work preview ....sorry for the sky but it not save psd ....but could be created with the same color ..as you were writing you can 'add falling snow ... or leaves that move with the wind ??

good work preview ....sorry for the sky but it not save psd ....but could be created with the same color ..as you were writing you can 'add falling snow ... or leaves that move with the wind ??

is ok i can work with this:

50s1pdL.png

has a blue dark overlay, mist and snow