FFVII roster by Flurryjo

Flurry Jo

HATERS HERE BASHED ME FOR BEING PROUD, CALLED MY SPRITES UGLY, SAID MY CODING & ANIMATION IS BAD & THEN THE ADMIN LOCKED ME OUT OF MY PAGE FOR DEFENDING MYSELF WHILE MALICIOUSLY NEGATING MY REPUTATION! I AM HUMBLY LEAVING THIS SITE FOR GOOD. ALL OF MY WORK WILL BE RELEASED AT MY SITE INDEFINITELY. CONGRATULATIONS.

roster of hr, asymmetrical, FVIIac chars with mvc2 buttonsets that require break testing before release. Cloud and Vincent=100% complete. visit www.flurryjo.com, click Gaming/mugen section. I also have youtube stuff. search Flurryjo. I compliment myself a lot. if my happiness bothers you, kick rocks. if not, enjoy!

oM2jydN.gif

A roster only consisting out of Final Fantasy 7 characters, huh?

I'm sorry, but I have to find out, if you are actually this guy: http://mugenguild.com/forum/profile/artistropeadope-82107

EDIT1: Actually, I really think that you are indeed Artistropeadope, since you also have a Bahamut Sin (I still have to check, if your Bahamut Sin is a spriteswap, because that would be a confirmation).

EDIT2: While I'm reading the Bahamut Sin page, I get more and more of a feeling that your Bahamut Sin is indeed the sprite swap created by Artistropeadope.

EDIT3: Guess what I have found in the DEF file of Bahamut Sin:

[Info]
name ="HD_BahamutSIN"
displayname ="Bahamut Sin"
versiondate =30,1,2008
mugenversion =04,14,2002
author="Artistropeadope"

This confirms that you ARE Artistropeadope. I just hope that you at least learned from your ban at MFG.

I just hope that you at least learned from your ban at MFG.

@Trinitronity: While this may be true, this is not acceptable behavior. We don't let another person's activities at another forum/website dictate how we should handle a user if he isn't doing anything wrong here. As long as he behaves himself here, which he has so far, then there is absolutely no reason to even bring that up. I'm letting you off with a verbal warning this time. Make sure that it doesn't happen again.

• 2 weeks later...

we can't control what other people do all we can do is reprimand them for it. That being said lets not say you will leave if another person tries to start things. If someone provokes you for no reason and you don't do anything to deserve it report them and we will handle it.

• 2 months later...

whats a necrobump? is linking my work on youtube or my website spam? can I not compliment my work? someone explain this to me quickly.

We're referring to the fact that you go to every thread you made to talk about how awesome you (think) you are. At least that's what I believe we are referring to.

We're referring to the fact that you go to every thread you made to talk about how awesome you (think) you are. At least that's what I believe we are referring to.

^ This. And that qualifies as spam, which is why your posts were moved. The fact that you did it excessively in every single thread you started is why we gave you a warning point.

agreed.i noticed that a while back & fixed it. thnx

oh nooo. this is one of those places.hahaha. ill try not to compliment myself in my posts & ill ignore the cheap shot basekaiser guy just took. didn't know you guys don't allow creators to compliment themselves. oh well. guess I better live up to my gloating huh? hahaha

oh nooo. this is one of those places.hahaha. ill try not to compliment myself in my posts & ill ignore the cheap shot basekaiser guy just took. didn't know you guys don't allow creators to compliment themselves. oh well. guess I better live up to my gloating huh? hahaha

I apologize if this is about the reply in the status.

Anyway, let's not derail this thread any further.

agreed.i noticed that a while back & fixed it. thnx

Nah, I think you've got it a little mixed up. It's not that we have rules on people complimenting themselves, but the manner you did it was just over the top to say the least. The behavior you showed there was only bound to get backlash from people. There's a lot of down-to-earth members here, so doing things like that will most likely trigger a response in people who have to intent to "get you off your high horse." You can be proud of yourself for doing good work, but it's the public display of that that makes it a problem. Also, necrobumping (the process of posting in a dead thread) or pushing your thread to the top of the list by posting self-praise is discouraged behavior.

We give respect to those who deserve it. So as you said, if you show respect towards others, you'll get the very same. You attitude towards people and yourself depict how you'll get treated here, so just bare that in mind. I think it's pretty general info, but useful nonetheless. I hope that clears up anything that you might not have been aware of, but if you do have any questions about whether you think something is alright or not alright to do, just ask one of us. PM, public, whatever.

• 3 months later...

Nah, I think you've got it a little mixed up. It's not that we have rules on people complimenting themselves, but the manner you did it was just over the top to say the least. The behavior you showed there was only bound to get backlash from people. There's a lot of down-to-earth members here, so doing things like that will most likely trigger a response in people who have to intent to "get you off your high horse." You can be proud of yourself for doing good work, but it's the public display of that that makes it a problem. Also, necrobumping (the process of posting in a dead thread) or pushing your thread to the top of the list by posting self-praise is discouraged behavior.

We give respect to those who deserve it. So as you said, if you show respect towards others, you'll get the very same. You attitude towards people and yourself depict how you'll get treated here, so just bare that in mind. I think it's pretty general info, but useful nonetheless. I hope that clears up anything that you might not have been aware of, but if you do have any questions about whether you think something is alright or not alright to do, just ask one of us. PM, public, whatever.

Guy,stop. I work hard and will loudly praise myself. I have not and never will randomly attack or degrade anyone so saying I'm on a high horse speaks volumes about your personality and confidence. This applies to anyone else who wants to be negative. Anywho,NibelReactor stage released!

H8wG2Oy.jpg

http://flurryjo.com/nibel-reactor-11.html

I am awesome. Enjoy haterz!

Guy,stop. I work hard and will loudly praise myself. I have not and never will randomly attack or degrade anyone so saying I'm on a high horse speaks volumes about your personality and confidence. This applies to anyone else who wants to be negative. Anywho,NibelReactor stage released!

http://flurryjo.com/nibel-reactor.html?m

I am awesome. Enjoy!

Excuse me. I've been nice with what I've said to you thus far. By that statement you assume that I and all other creators don't work as hard and don't deserve the praise. No one is degrading you, but you. You've got your head in the clouds and seem to think that this acceptable behavior. I'm telling you it's not and then you disrespect me and the forum in general by continuing it. If members start to complain and there's a legitimate reason for them to do so, it's counted as a infraction against forum rules because you're disrupting other members. I'll ask you once more, please stop. Continue your poor attitude and you'll receive a warning point or worse if it keeps up.

Yes the link appears to be down. Can you please re-upload it?

Also I went to your website, I checked out Cloud, I didnt see much progress on him.

I do like your artstyle, do you think you show more progress on cloud?

Also I think if you work on 1 character at a time you'll get more done, than spreading your abilities all over.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure the link works but I trust your word & will check.-link fixed

Also, my ac cloud has in depth youtube videos.feel free to check them out.

Thnx

spriting is tedious and repetitive,I drift from char to char to maintain interest.hahaha.ill focus harder on individual  projects now.good advice.thnx

• 1 month later...

a few things i like to say i have only played with your sin behemoth a few times but its been so long i really dont have much to say on the matter at hand. what i can say is iam glad someone is finally taking the time to make more final fantasy characters even tho most have been done and redone before in diffrent styles of game play already minus the few that no one has try to make before. do you have any plans on making any other character from the game such as ruby or diamond or what about the summons them selfs? iam sure it would be hard but it would be something new?  

• 2 weeks later...

a few things i like to say i have only played with your sin behemoth a few times but its been so long i really dont have much to say on the matter at hand. what i can say is iam glad someone is finally taking the time to make more final fantasy characters even tho most have been done and redone before in diffrent styles of game play already minus the few that no one has try to make before. do you have any plans on making any other character from the game such as ruby or diamond or what about the summons them selfs? iam sure it would be hard but it would be something new?  

my bahamut sin was a summon. it was also new. feedback wasn't great,including this reply, so I scrapped further production on summons.hahaha. Im making the ffvii roster. it includes never attempted chars like yuffie,barret,nanaki, and cait sith. Creating another summon would actually be easier, but I don't repeat mistakes.hahaha. when my roster is complete, i may look into making more monsters.