Street Fighter 5 announced

RicePigeon

• 2 weeks later...

Glad he is in but I thought he would have looked older or something lol. Now I just need to see Sagat

Well you got to Remember Vega is still works under M.bison in shadowloo in order to keep his youth If you recall from his story modes in the series.  and as long as Bison lives he will always serve shadowloo. and if that the case that means Balrog is more likely confirmed considering he still works with the Immortal dictator too. :-P

Other then that looking at the vid Vega game play still looks the same beside having acouple more aero moves.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/08/03/the-spanish-ninja-returns-vega-claws-his-way-into-street-fighter-v/

Vega returns to Street Fighter V with a brand new look and new tricks up his frilly sleeves. Possessing his trademark speed and quickness, Vega now has access to two distinct fighting modes: with claw and without claw. That’s right, he now has the ability to sheathe his claw during battle in exchange for new moves, such as a command grab, as well as new attack properties, greatly changing the way he approaches each fight. Knowing when to toggle between the two styles will be the key to success, and it also allows for new combo possibilities. Conversely, Vega will no longer be able to pick up his claw once it’s knocked off, so knowing how to fight without the claw is a must! Players who enjoy tricky movement and the technical challenge of switching between claw/no-claw fighting styles will definitely find the beauty in Vega’s play style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I legit thought everybody hated her tbh.... I sure did.

Well alot of people didn't favor her that much in SFA3 since her gameplay was kind of awkward. (in mind opinion) :-P

But looking how she is now she looks like she play more better + she has her partner with her this time which will spark alot of Fandom puttng Yamato in the spotlight.

Lol at the ass sandwich though.

LOL! Well Cammy can't be the only chick to show some Service. :=D:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. So we have an Arabian in SF Now. He seems pretty awesome Got alot Tornado moves. which also means cody may not be returning....

Probably like this :-

Capcom staff : Hey look Tekken got some cool looking Arabian fighter!

Ono : No way, we can't lose to it, hey you concept artist, design one Arabian fighter for our Street Fighter too!!!

:=D:

Personally, I like Rashid... I think it has something to do with the parkour moves being thrown in as part of his style.

I feel it has to do mostly with the fact that they're doing it the right way for Arab nations. Hell, even introducing the guy at an event in Dubai. That shows people that Capcom does care about the Middle East as a market that has yet to be untapped. Plus, the main series can finally have an Arab character to call their own (the other one being Pullum from the EX series, but that doesn't count story line wise and Arika still has the rights to the EX characters... to that I say 'Fuck you Arika, I still want my Garuda!')

Personally, I like Rashid... I think it has something to do with the parkour moves being thrown in as part of his style.

I feel it has to do mostly with the fact that they're doing it the right way for Arab nations. Hell, even introducing the guy at an event in Dubai. That shows people that Capcom does care about the Middle East as a market that has yet to be untapped. Plus, the main series can finally have an Arab character to call their own (the other one being Pullum from the EX series, but that doesn't count story line wise and Arika still has the rights to the EX characters... to that I say 'Fuck you Arika, I still want my Garuda!')

Agree! Arika own the EX characters is kinda feel like Fox own X-Men for live action movie. I really want to see Kairi, Skullomania, Vulcano and Garuda return back!

Also about this Rashid, I just notice he wearing something on his eye that look like a scouter...hm...after see Oni and Necalli...man, Capcom definitely a huge fans of DBZ I guess XD!