Street Fighter 5 announced

RicePigeon

• 4 weeks later...

Well what would street fighter be with out Ken Masters LOL! XD

It looks like they gave him more Kick style combos this time around. but the only thing that bugging me (and maybe other people) is his new hair......

I mean really Ken you were better with your regular style. :redcard:

lol this MK X all over again. Remember when everyone thought Liu Kang was gonna be the final boss and then he gets beat up by jax. I have a feeling that ken is gonna be way more badass then any one else announced.

Ken's facial expression remind me of this girl:

Hidden Content

:confuse:This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOQTFjDrT8 shows one of Ken's move that resemble Takuma Sakazaki's Shourankyaku now even Nash has got Rugal's Genocide Cutter, Coincidence? :bringitout:

More like Capcom does take a bit SNK inspired rather than coincidence. Remember Remy and C. Viper are the exact SNK-ish type character, so is not surprised if we gonna see more of it.

More like Capcom does take a bit SNK inspired rather than coincidence. Remember Remy and C. Viper are the exact SNK-ish type character, so is not surprised if we gonna see more of it.

LOL! We never know it could be an 'Easter-Egg' for Capcom to claim SNK characters again. :goodmood:

Hell! its time for another Capcom Vs.SNK game. We over due for one in mine opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

There will be 16 available characters when you buy the game, with 4 of them being newcomers.

The base game of Street Fighter V will be the only version.

All future DLC will be able to be purchased by two types of in-game currency, fight money which is obtained from playing the game, or zenie which is you can purchase with real money.

There will be 16 available characters when you buy the game, with 4 of them being newcomers.

The base game of Street Fighter V will be the only version.

All future DLC will be able to be purchased by two types of in-game currency, fight money which is obtained from playing the game, or zenie which is you can purchase with real money.

Hmm. thats sounds interesting....

but only about 20 characters!!!!??? personally they should have at least 30 characters for a start then have the rest for DLC. Oh well looks like I wait tell they make

"Ultra Street Fighter 5" knowing how Capcom going to spam this like SF4. :-P

New Character

Hey everyone!
Big news coming from EVO 2015! We are pleased to announce the first brand new character for Street Fighter V; meet Necalli!

Hailing from a mysterious background, Necalli utilizes a wild, animalistic fighting style to brutalize his opponents. There’s no finesse here as all of his attacks have been forged through the heat of battle to inflict maximum pain upon his opponents. However, beneath the surface of the crazed warrior lies a hidden genius that is unleashed upon V-Trigger activation.

Players who enjoy a straight forward, hard hitting character will feel right at home with Necalli, as he possesses a wide variety of savage, close range attacks, as well as a command grab, all with the goal of demolishing his foes.

Kotal Kahn + Wolverine + Super Saiyan = Necalli

pretty much...... :-P

At first glance at his super it looks like he did Yamasaki's move with a combination of Krizalid's wall slam attack ending with a "weapon X".

and looks like he got some of Sabertooth's moves and C.viper's ground slam.

Thats how I look at him. pretty unique character doe....

Height: 190cm
Weight: 113kg
Occupation/Affiliation: Ancient Warrior

V-Reversal: Guiding Yell
Sends his opponent flying with a powerful roar. After repelling them, follow up by rushing in.

V-Trigger: Torrent of Power
Necalli releases his true power. All of his attacks become more powerful, with no time limit, but it's a double-edged sword that makes him unable to use his V-Reversal. Suppress your opponents with ancient power!

V-Skill: Power Collection
Necalli can send shockwaves through the ground. It's also possible to adjust the shockwave's location via directional input. This V-Skill can also be used in long-distance fights to limit your opponents' movement. 

Special Moves:

Discus Guidance
Necalli rushes in while using both of his hands to tear at his opponent. This is well-used as a surprise attack or a combo ender.

Earth Mask
A simple yet exciting move where Necalli grabs his opponents head and smashes it into the ground. This exemplifies his herculean strength, as he waves the opponent about using just one hand.

Critical Arts:

Honor Ceremony
After a mighty roar, Necalli rushes in and smashes his opponent against the wall, and showers them with attacks. While the attacks are primitive in nature, they will undoubtedly lead to fatal wounds. Also, if he does this while in V-Trigger, what then... ?!

details of Necalli's special moves from famitsu