Street Fighter 5 announced

RicePigeon

As I know, Ono really not happy with Laura leak a few weeks ago. I have a feeling that Playstation just upload the trailer without his/capcom agreement. Other official site like IGN and Gamespot doesn't upload this trailer at all.

That can't be good to hear.., :-(

which could mean they might stop showcasing the rest of the character roster for awhile.

The trailer has been officially released now. IGN and Gamespot has upload it.

So Laura was Sean older sister. Her full name was Laura Matsuda.

That's interesting. Now that you mention it, the resemblance is uncanny.

Ah! that makes since now with that hair-style she has.

Which makes me wonder if she was trained by Blanka since her Ultra-combo resembles Blanka's electric roll.

• 3 weeks later...

The final character is Fan/Fun, and the DLC are Juri, Ibuki, Urien, Alex, Boxer and Guile

Boxer???Do you mean Balrog because if that the case it was obvious he was going to be back in because Vega and M.bison added we got Juri back in so pretty much your Shadow-Loo Gang (which also means Sagat is officially retired).

Alex is a must since he didn't return in SF4 ( I hope they bring Abel in this to because I like to see that bout between them).

Guile was more likely since he been searching for Charlie/Nash for a long time but now............well we probly know how that going to turn-out.

Ibuki didn't expect her to return but at least that adds another SF3 character in the game.

Urien well of course Illuminati was confirmed how Charlie/Nash appearance is now which may hint that Gill could be around as well.

Ibuki  nice if true. Who is boxer though...... Balrog or Dudley and who the hell is Fan/Fun? No Sagat as well it seems :(

Its more Likely Balrog according to the snd data they found...but its obvious since M.bison and Vega is in. :-P

{edit post}

Fan/Fan could be the next newcomer to the roster.

Just to clarify for people who don't know.

Boxer, Dictator, and Claw are nicknames for Balrog, M. Bison, and Vega so people wont get confused since the Japanese names and the English names are mixed around.

Oh yeah! I forgot they where nickname like that for those reasons. :-P  

Thanks Sweetfire13 for reminding us.