BloodStorm

storm0062

• 4 weeks later...

It's actually an old arcade game, by Strata, the makers of Time Killers.  It wasn't nearly as bad as that game (though it wasn't very good, either).  Despite its pedigree, it actually had some really good ideas (like the ability to learn special moves from your opponent, Mega Man style; a password system that let you carry your saved character and all his/her learned moves into a new game; and having seven secret opponents to fight who were required to get the good ending).

I'm not sure which one you're calling the "hooker" character - Tempest (bottom row, third from left) is the daughter of the previous emperor (whose death was the reason for the tournament - the winner becomes the next ruler of the world), while Mirage (top row, second from right) is the ruler of Obsel Desert (where men are treated as cattle).

I always liked BloodStorm, despite the cheesiness.

Edit: Oh, wait, I recognize that author.  I downloaded these same characters a few months ago.  These particular BloodStorm characters are just bad spriteswaps of SF2 characters, and not even remotely source-accurate.  I suppose you can download them just for the SFF files to be able to make actual good (or at least passable) characters out of them.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never heard of this game. But judging how there's a hooker character, it must be another obscure, but rather bad, FG on the Amiga. Are these characters any good?

please do tell me the thick line between having an hooker as a fighter and Amiga fighting games.yeah amiga couldn't have great fighting games like yours *insert overrated 16bit console here*but then again,you never played Shadow Fighter on the Amiga either.one of the best fighting game period

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry i am beginner but i have a question your link is brocken. I try download fallout from bloodstorm but Instead, I was transferred to the wrong site. Instead, I was transferred to the wrong site. So could you change to the normal link or link that I can download characters in this game. PS sorry for my bad english.

• 1 year later...

Looks like the link for Talon is overwritten with the link for Tempest.

The characters Blood, Chainsaw, Craniac, Dimentia, Golem, Shadow, Sin, and Wraith haven't been Mugenized.  I haven't seen any stages done anywhere either.

And thanks Raiu for the warning that these guys are sprite-swaps.  Hopefully we'll see more source-accurate versions at some point.

• 11 months later...
On 08/01/2017 at 11:35 PM, ldvhl said:

Looks like the link for Talon is overwritten with the link for Tempest.

The characters Blood, Chainsaw, Craniac, Dimentia, Golem, Shadow, Sin, and Wraith haven't been Mugenized.  I haven't seen any stages done anywhere either.

And thanks Raiu for the warning that these guys are sprite-swaps.  Hopefully we'll see more source-accurate versions at some point.

http://cyberbit.paodemugen.com.br/Arquivos/bloodskull.zip

Some bloodstorm stages.

• 2 years later...