[Furry No Revolution] Leo Furrikan

MLG NOSCOPE DUANE

...Furry No Revolution? I've been weary of things with the word "furry" in the name. Not because I'm worried about sexual stereotypes, but because things with "furries" in them are usually terrible. *Sigh* And yet, what I would pay for a really good anthro fighting game without sexual themes. (Now that I think of it, I can't think of a good one WITH sexual themes.)

So... It's Leo's head attached to Jin Fu-ha's body? This seems very strange. ...Might just check this out out of curiosity.

...Furry No Revolution? I've been weary of things with the word "furry" in the name. Not because I'm worried about sexual stereotypes, but because things with "furries" in them are usually terrible. *Sigh* And yet, what I would pay for a really good anthro fighting game without sexual themes. (Now that I think of it, I can't think of a good one WITH sexual themes.)

So... It's Leo's head attached to Jin Fu-ha's body? This seems very strange. ...Might just check this out out of curiosity.

Lol, WTF? I have the fullgame, but it doesn't run, though. But from what I've seen, it's not too bad. I remember this character being considered private for a while. Everyone (As far as I know) has some sort of special K.O. sprite, but they're not NSFW.

Allow me to correct you. You are right that it's Leo's head (obviously) but he has the upper body of Griffon/Tizoc from MoTW and the lower body of Goro Daimon from KoF.

• 5 weeks later...