Thrust :The tinfoil turkey released./updated

Ryochi

Since you're obviously taking your sweet time on posting some kind of screenshot, let me help you out:

I0m8uth.png

And for a small feedback (Cause found this after 10 secs of testing him):

-He can spam his taunt. I would be okay with that, if it weren't for the fact that the "sound" accompanying with his taunt overlaps if you keep on spamming.

-Also, his "speech" in his taunt doesn't even match with the animation. Rather, it ended early.

no the speech does match. He laughs first then talks and then smirks at the very end. don't know exactly why you are repeating the taunt move over and over since it does leave him open for a counter attack if the opponent is up too close. Best to make sure the opponent is down and far away to hear the full taunt. otherwise you're simply asking to get beat up.

The reason why I pointed out that spam taunt thing is because if you're most likely going to taunt once or twice (Out of cockiness or if an AI is stupid), it's more important to not have the sound from the taunt overlap and cause some ears to be damaged (Chuchoryu did it with his Orge, and you know how that one turned out).

Not to mention, too much of the same sound playing might cause Mugen to run slowly, so there's that.

hum a channel eh? I'll check into that. Darkflare, considering what happened the last time I released this character galvatron is just helping those who may find this character a bit too strong for their taste nothing more. So ease up mang!!

How about no? I don't ease up for anyone.

And we certainly don't need Galvatron or anyone else telling others that he's going to get on anyone that decides to give feedback on this. I like to pretend people have the capacity to back up what they say, so we don't need anyone backing up anyone.

I've been here long enough for people to figure out how I work.

hum a channel eh? I'll check into that. Darkflare, considering what happened the last time I released this character galvatron is just helping those who may find this character a bit too strong for their taste nothing more. So ease up mang!!

Don't worry about it Ryochi thats how Darkflare is anyway . 

we best to stick how we can improved this Character then worry about arguing so you can ignore him.

Anyways I will send you some more sounds for Thrust  later on today. Also if want to know about the channel for the sound:

[state 190, 1]

type = PlaySnd

trigger1 = AnimElem = 1

value = s190, 0

channel=3 <----------- (this is what Trinitronity was talking about)

I learned this from our Friend Toshio this code should stop sounds from looping during taunts and intros. :goodmood:

It's more of an experimental thing though. The lower the number is on the channel, the "shorter" your sound is (a.k.a, it'll stop early). I suggest experimenting with the channels and see which one fits to your liking.

Off-topic: Just a question for Noobie: Why do you always put someone's name in bold letters every time you mention them? Just curious.

[off-topic]

Off-topic: Just a question for Noobie: Why do you always put someone's name in bold letters every time you mention them? Just curious.

LOL! its a force of habit since I been in MFFA. :-)

Thats the way i recognize other members around here Rize! XD

[back on topic]

I'm currently  looking  through these classic episodes for some voices for Thrust:

"Deserting of the Dinobots"

"The Gambler"

"Dinobot Island"

"The Girl who loved powerglide"

I know one of these should have a good sound when he is defeated in mugen. that should replace that default KFM defeat sound. :-P

Ok so that's what the channel does.I'll put it in and toy around with the numbers till I get the right timing for it. Anything else found before I begin updating? I've only got the team super to do and once that's done I'll lower his lvl 1 super attack and He'll be ready to help the 'Cons conquer mugen!! LOL!!