Blanka released by 119way & win0dds (26/11/2014)

Ok, since I'm a big blanka player, I should be able to give some good feedback on this

+The sprites are pretty as fuck.

+holy crap, it has hopping, super jumping and hyper hopping! Didn't expect that. Sweet.

-They got the Ground shave Rolling wrong. In the games, you are allowed to hold the button so blanka can stay rolling in place and wait for the opponent to drop down after being hit. This is what made it such a sick anti air. Here, he just jumps and then rolls.

-The backstep rolling doesn't gel with me. Both of them go the exact same height, only the heavy version covers more ground. I feel like the light version should go farther horizontally while the heavy version goes higher. Hell, the light version seems really close to the vertical rolling attack, only it hurts on the way down, kinda making the vertical ball seem kinda useless.

-I can't seem to get the light electricity to work. Either that, or the light electricity is much harder to get going than the heavy version. I'd usually get the heavy version to get going by mistake.

Overall, not bad. I'm totally making a video about him since Blanka's my favorite Street Fighter char. 

Light punch electricity is broke because it's missing a trigger in the CMD file for it to come out during light punch (unless you combo into it).

I added "trigger8 = StateNo = 200" to the state for it, but it should probably be more specific.  Too lazy to fix it properly :\

• 1 month later...