Kinnikuman by Borewood released 11/20/14

Shinzaki

Werewood, why did you write this?

victory1 = "As a MUGEN Feedback Giver, do you know how to spell the English word RESPECT!?"
I just want to know why. :(

I hope this isn't redirected at me, or Zemilia or others who gave you feedback politely.

In all honesty that one victory quote was completely uncalled for. This bordering on the whole fiasco that happened over at MFG when Jesuszilla added a "Special Fucks" section to his character's readmes.

One day I wanted to make a character that has winquotes like that... He took my idea. JK...

victory1 = "As a MUGEN Feedback Giver, do you know how to spell the English word RESPECT!?"
I just want to know why. :(I hope this isn't redirected at me, or Zemilia or others who gave you feedback politely.
What a bloody hypocrite

One day I wanted to make a character that has winquotes like that... He took my idea. JK...

Your joke was terrible. Never do it again,

I just want to know why. :(

I hope this isn't redirected at me, or Zemilia or others who gave you feedback politely.

God, that jab doesn't even make sense in context. It would be bad enough if he made like a self char or something and had that as a win quote, but why would Kinnikuman be angry at Mugen Feedback Givers? He's more concerned with fried rice than any sort of criticism.

Nope. The filesize is still the same (bull, I know). He just has the fix in a seperate "patch" is all.

The amusing thing is that he could really shorten the filesize if he moved the extra stuff like the stage, music, and the demo videos into a separate folder. Also making the sounds in the snd file mono would also shave the size too.

EDIT: and now that I've seen it I have to share that win quote with the world

Borewood has all the right in the world to bloat his releases and outlash however he wants.  It's not like he posted this here.  Of course, I suppose everyone else also has the same right to be ironically surprised and complain.  Could use a little more self-awareness, though.

In other news, I hate this character.  Mainly because I hate 3-button fighters and overwhelmingly Japanese wrestling.

Hm. I remember playing the original game from where this character was from, but I can't remember the name of it... It was made with Fighter Maker 2D I think. Glad to see him in MUGEN anyway.

You mean Muscle Fight? It was based on a anime/manga series.

Well, with 3 kinnikumans avaliables for mugen, good to see at least one of them begin actually a wrestler with grapple moves XD

3? I though there was 2.

Kidding and joking are the same.

Hm. I remember playing the original game from where this character was from, but I can't remember the name of it... It was made with Fighter Maker 2D I think. Glad to see him in MUGEN anyway.

A quick Google search (or just reading in the readme) can confirm it.