Ultimate Element

Element115

Pro-Tip : If you take a screenshot from a video as your preview, it's better to just include the video as it shows the character off more than a simple image can do.

So yeah, here's the video in question :

http://youtu.be/6JzBaWAIu7U

Personally I think this Element looks really...odd and twitchy compared to other Elements I've seen so far. But with a name like Ultimate Element, one could expect that.

Seriously again and again O.o ?
Someone {Mods] need to take notice of that . No offense Element115 but you are not posting according to Rules
And its not your first time. and I myself and Winmungen11 have told you how to post things
Still you are not following. aside from what you post, your posts irritates me when i cant see anything else but the download link!
You need to Edit your all post or should i complain to Forum's Mods myself for that ?

Please Element, if you don't know how to respond, it's best not to do so at all instead of just posting a line of dots.

Look we really like that you share nice edits but all we ask is that you change the way you post things.

Generally, this is how your post must look like, lay-out wise, when you're sharing things :

[Preview]

Here you first post a preview of what you're sharing, be it in the form of one or more screenshots or a video. If possible, a video is preferred over images as it shows off whatever it is you're sharing much better than images could ever do.

[Download link]

Here you post a download link. If possible, post one that links to 4shared or Mediafire.

[Comment]

Here you post any comments you have about what you share. Try to keep your comments as objective as possible. Things like "cool FX" or "cool supers" are entirely subjective and don't help anyone at all. If possible, also include for which versions of M.U.G.E.N what you share works (DOS Mugen, Winmugen+, Mugen 1.0 or Mugen 1.1).

If you have no comments at all, you may leave this part out.