Yagami XI UM

Element115

I'll give this one a run to see if he's actually any good. Regardless thank you for the share lee.

Inner Iori fangasm much? :troll:

lol Iori is my only favorite character in all the kof series, and this one (shared by Element115) is really something and im already in love with it ^^

You can find a lot of incomplete stuff and issues in this char because he is my WIP of an enhacced version of Jin`s Iori. Its an outdated beta, but very playable.

Here you can see the last video, but now he have the cancels and new sprites added.

Enjoy!

hey buddy you don't need to post this here on my topic, if you go to the edits area at the top of the list you will find Post New Topic, so If you could remove this and make a new topic as I said it would be much appreciated

hey buddy you don't need to post this here on my topic, if you go to the edits area at the top of the list you will find Post New Topic, so If you could remove this and make a new topic as I said it would be much appreciated

It was not released yet. I said this because this edit was released without my permision.

I already fixed the problem but thank you for helping

i helped Haniki since he asked that.

Plus dont double post in a short time. you can edit your previous post.

please add video or an image of what your posting in your posts [which you have posted already and in future ones] follow some regulations for ur own sake here at MFFA

Thanks!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...