Quick win!?

PhyrexianChimera

Question

Hi newbie here. I just recently got a MUGEN plus screenpack  and started testing it. I'm using a Disgea screepack as suggested by my cousin. So far it works expect for one minor detail: when I try out my characters in either mode the fight quickly ends after a 2 secs. Its like that the timer is a very short one and yet I disabled the timer (as in 0 secs). Have I changed something in the system? I was installing and testing lifebars so I must have touched something without me knowing about it.

5 answers to this question

Weird, so you lowered your timer to 0? or did you Increased it above 99? increasing it gives you infinite inside options in the mugen. 

Found the problem. I set the timer in mugen.cfg to 0. I set it to none/infinite in the game option. Looks like my cousin wasn't kidding when he said configuring a mugen is not easy. Anyways thanks for the replies.

Found the problem. I set the timer in mugen.cfg to 0. I set it to none/infinite in the game option. Looks like my cousin wasn't kidding when he said configuring a mugen is not easy. Anyways thanks for the replies.

Seeing your problem is solved, could you mark your "request" as answered?