Gogan

Sete

Question

12 answers to this question

Instead of turning this into a debate about the concept of private characters, I take it your request has been answered Samurai. That Gogan you're after is a private character that was only released for a short amount of time (if I understand well) and it can't just be handed out to anyone because of that. 

The only thing I can suggest is you offer a trade to those who have it (e.g. Kaiser & Dissidia) to see if they are interested. If they are not, leave it be. If they are, work it out.

So Samurai, will you mark your request as solved?

I hate the concept of "private" characters.  If I find it I'll totally share it.  Hopefully someone else feels the same and uploads it.  This whole private character thing is so childish.  People use these characters in screenshots and everyone asks how to get it and then it's always the same "oh we can't give it to you..." So then don't show the damn thing off, people seem to get off flaunting things in front of people and then telling them they can't have it like they are better or special or something.  I thought we were past the old days of mugen and sites like this were specifically for sharing ALL mugen creations so everyone can enjoy them.  I guess some of us just aren't cool enough to be in the insider mugen club...so lame and immature.  Hopefully someone will anonymously leak this to mediafire.  

Well here's the thing: Characters may be private for various reasons. Even if I disagree with private characters on occasion, it's still good to respect the author's decision to keep the character private.

Sharing private characters AGAINST THE AUTHOR'S WISHES is kind've a dickish thing.

That Gogan was from another author, not the same Gogan that was temporarily released.

Oh hey it's my sprite rips. :)

I hate the concept of "private" characters.  If I find it I'll totally share it.  Hopefully someone else feels the same and uploads it.  This whole private character thing is so childish.  People use these characters in screenshots and everyone asks how to get it and then it's always the same "oh we can't give it to you..." So then don't show the damn thing off, people seem to get off flaunting things in front of people and then telling them they can't have it like they are better or special or something.  I thought we were past the old days of mugen and sites like this were specifically for sharing ALL mugen creations so everyone can enjoy them.  I guess some of us just aren't cool enough to be in the insider mugen club...so lame and immature.  Hopefully someone will anonymously leak this to mediafire.  

Obviously you don't respect other people's decisions. Yes, it's a dick move in showing off your privates but there's no reason to make you or anyone upset just for something he or she won't share. It is what it is when it comes to the community. Besides, not many will care anyway.