Request Question

NeoMegaMan

Question

Okay, rules say I cannot make a request for characters to be made.  I will abide by this.

But I'd like some clarification: Can a request be made for, say, a Palette Edit for an existing character?  Just as an example, say a new palette for an existing Touhou?

No flames, please, I am asking only for clarification.

2 answers to this question

I believe that posting a palette request in the Request Section still falls under the "do not request stuff to be made" rule. If you want a palette for a certain character, you can either :

1. Learn how to make it yourself

or

2. Check out which people here have a palette topic in the palettes subforum and ask them, be it via PM or in the palette topic itself if they are willing to accept a palette request, if it's not said already they do or do not in said palette topic.

I believe that posting a palette request in the Request Section still falls under the "do not request stuff to be made" rule. If you want a palette for a certain character, you can either :

1. Learn how to make it yourself

or

2. Check out which people here have a palette topic in the palettes subforum and ask them, be it via PM or in the palette topic itself if they are willing to accept a palette request, if it's not said already they do or do not in said palette topic.

Alright. Thanks for the info!