Spec Ops Mayhem Part 4

JayJay

Another great instalment that sadly marks the end of your Spec Ops Mayhem series. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it all the way through and will take your advice to "wait for more moojin videos". :P

Though on a side note, JayJay, why do you upload every single video in a separate topic? What's wrong with making your videos more organised and accessible here by uploading them in your own "moojin videos" thread like Shirokino-Kaijinn, Dumanios, Duralminn, Haniki and many others?

Another great instalment that sadly marks the end of your Spec Ops Mayhem series. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it all the way through and will take your advice to "wait for more moojin videos". :P

Though on a side note, JayJay, why do you upload every single video in a separate topic? What's wrong with making your videos more organised and accessible here by uploading them in your own "moojin videos" thread like Shirokino-Kaijinn, Dumanios, Duralminn, Haniki and many others?

Thank you. I appreciate the fact that you enjoyed it.

Well I've thought about it but never done anything with it. I will try it though.