A certain kind of character

peterpunkass

Question

7 answers to this question

Your request is too vague. To increase your chances of someone stepping in, try to refine the details of what you're looking for. There are many characters like that, but they're not all good.

May I ask why it has to have 100 sprites or less? You can find so many better characters with more sprites. They usually range between 500-1000. My Voltorb has a low amount of sprites and not terribly hard-to-beat AI. You just gotta know how he acts and then it's not that hard to beat him. If you want to check him out, he's here: http://mugencoder.com/authors/details/21.

Your request is too vague. To increase your chances of someone stepping in, try to refine the details of what you're looking for. There are many characters like that, but they're not all good.

May I ask why it has to have 100 sprites or less? You can find so many better characters with more sprites. They usually range between 500-1000. My Voltorb has a low amount of sprites and not terribly hard-to-beat AI. You just gotta know how he acts and then it's not that hard to beat him. If you want to check him out, he's here: http://mugencoder.com/authors/details/21.

Thanks but I need characters with under 100 sprites because I'm making Sprite swaps and the sprites i'm using for this first character has at least 40 sprites that i could scrap up. some sprite editing will be done. I'm making a full-game with real sprite characters and I'm trying to make some boss types that are not cheap.

Thanks but I need characters with under 100 sprites because I'm making Sprite swaps and the sprites i'm using for this first character has at least 40 sprites that i could scrap up. some sprite editing will be done. I'm making a full-game with real sprite characters and I'm trying to make some boss types that are not cheap.

I think I broke my nose when I facepalmed so hard.

So... why make a sprite swap in the first place instead of.. idk, making someone out of scratch? Besides, it won't learn you anything about char creation instead of replacing sprites here and there.

Guys, the lash-back is not necessary. To the OP, it is generally frowned upon to make sprite-swaps. The community will act like this and/or worse towards it. It's just a little warning.

To everyone else, do not post back if you're just going to make non-useful comments about how sprite-swaps are bad.