Ayame (Tenchu Series) by bumble_vin released (10/21/2014)

Dissidia

I am beginning to see a pattern here...

If by "a pattern" you mean that bumble is releasing 3D rushed characters at such a ridiculous pace that he sets all-time new release records (e.g. he released 14 new characters in a time span of one month), then yes, you do see it.

3D Characters galore. Now make my Sonork character. From Dark Rift.

Unless you want 3D Sonork to be good, I don't recommend this guy to be the author of it unless you're so desperate for it that you're even willing to accept garbage.

@Kai : Wow, what was bumble thinking when he was implementing Ayame's hitboxes?

Can't wait for the release :) 

Stage from first pic dl?

It's already released man, just click the Youtube video link and you can find the download link in the video description.

Also if you really want that stage, PM Dissidia or post a request for it in the Request Station.

Why? Because it's a rule not to go off-topic in a NEWS or RELEASES topic by asking info about or requesting for something else outside of what the topic is about.  

please send me the captain america thanks

Come on man, I just explained earlier to peterpunkass why he may not request for anything else in a NEWS or RELEASES topic outside of what this topic is about. Did you not read that? It's literally only four posts above yours. :V

Anyway, if you want that Captain America, post a request for him in the Request Station or PM Dissidia.