KOFMemorial Dream Match Fights

Haniki

Very Nice Match Bro & Lifebar Looking Good Change Size Of Font Or May I Edit Your Lifebar 

Anyway This Is My Suggestion :p 

Very Nice Match Bro Great Going Keep It Up (y)

Thanks Manish :P Im still working on it, u can edit it at your ease after the official release of my screenpack ^^ 

First of all, thanks for the reply!

Also regarding the post I quoted : what isn't yet, can very soon be. ;)

haha i hope so XD the another iori still has some hidden tricks i didnt discover yet (like the grab and one semi-ultimate attack):P

Ha! Iori kicking Nest asses!! :attack:

Nice video bro! :goodmood:

Thanks Gui ^^

iori_vs_zodiac_team.png

Since my last fight, i can't resist to play with more powerful opponent ^^ so i took a challenge against KILL's chars...yea im crazy :P

I wasn't expecting to win b4 i reach Zodiac...but well looks like i was lucky xD

Im ready for a revenge against Zodiac at 1 vs 1, next fight will be more serious ~

Plz watch b4 opening the spoiler! ^^

Also he video looks good at 720p ;D

iori_vs_zodiac_team.png

Since my last fight, i can't resist to play with more powerful opponent ^^ so i took a challenge against KILL's chars...yea im crazy :P

I wasn't expecting to win b4 i reach Zodiac...but well looks like i was lucky xD

Im ready for a revenge against Zodiac at 1 vs 1, next fight will be more serious ~

Hey, you really had a quite big challenge :D (A little crazy..? :awesome )

That was a nice video man :)

Although you failed to defeat all of them, it was really nice challenge!sonicdance.gif

And, I want to challenge them too later.. :D

If you don't mind, may I ask you that characters's links??

If you don't mind, may I ask you that characters's links??

Another Iori Yagami by KILL : http://www.4shared.com/rar/JaWmd6RQ/Another_Iori_by_KILL.html (password : inmortal)

Final Nao by KILL : http://www.mediafire.com/download/3z9ifav85exyfrr/Nao+Final.rar

Zodiac 2014 by KILL : http://www.4shared.com/rar/W_gvsYICba/zodiac.html

iori_vs_zodiac_team.png

Ha, can't for your revenge against Zodiac Haniki! :)

Thanks for the links ma' bro! :D

iori_vs_zodiac.png

Alright the time has come for me to put a final fight against Zodiac! I couldn't sleep at night (LOL just kidding xD)

I was 100% focused in this match, as u can see only 1 bad move and it could be over...that Zodiac won't give up until he pulls out his extremely long chaining-combo >.< Anyway I won! hurray xD

Enjoy watching!

Excellent revanche Haniki, I especially liked your finish at round 1 and smiled when I saw Zodiac missed you with his energy pillar super move, yet continued to finish it regardless as you were behind his back.

Since you are a Iori fan, I HAVE to ask, what is your top 3 Iori moves? They can be either specials, supers or both.

Excellent revanche Haniki, I especially liked your finish at round 1 and smiled when I saw Zodiac missed you with his energy pillar super move, yet continued to finish it regardless as you were behind his back.

Since you are a Iori fan, I HAVE to ask, what is your top 3 Iori moves? They can be either specials, supers or both.

Thanks you for watching Winmugen11 :D

Also for the top 3 moves (i'll split them in 2 categories):

For normal moves: 

1) The counter move, that's when he turns on himself in the air with a purple flame (it's extremely useful and could counter an enemy's special attack)

2) Throwing projectiles on the ground (a very annoying trick to do with this Iori, also it can be combined with the previous move, use it when the enemy jumps over the projectiles)

3) The fast down-kick (sometimes when you are trapped at the corner of the screen, by a bit of luck do this and it will damage the enemy for maybe 0,2 seconds, be quick and chain with other moves if it succeeded)

For special moves:

1) That's when he throws a badass projectile which immobilizes the enemy (u can do a lot of cute things if it works ^^)

2) When he jumps toward the enemy (that's when the screen becomes red and u can see his shadow slicing the enemy :D really cool and annoying technique)

3) When he jumps in the air and unleash a big laser beam xD (actually I used it once during the fight against nest-boss, but it's really cool lol)

Congrats Haniki! And this is your best video so far! :D

Many thanks Gui0007! And this is only the beginning! There's still a lot of strong characters waiting for me to beat them xDDDD (except the kind of Gustab M. Type F****** lulz)

iori_vs_zodiac.png

Alright the time has come for me to put a final fight against Zodiac! I couldn't sleep at night (LOL just kidding xD)

I was 100% focused in this match, as u can see only 1 bad move and it could be over...that Zodiac won't give up until he pulls out his extremely long chaining-combo >.< Anyway I won! hurray xD

Enjoy watching!

That was a nice revenge!! :D 

• 2 weeks later...

yagami_ct_vs_boss_gustab.png
Im not playing this time ^^

Two things:

1. If you saw some bugs during the fight, it's probably about coding error or something else...and no, im not using debug-keys in CPU vs CPU :P

2. I loved the way Iori finished Gustab at the end, that last super move was so damn amazing xD

yagami_ct_vs_boss_gustab.png

Im not playing this time ^^

Two things:

1. If you saw some bugs during the fight, it's probably about coding error or something else...and no, im not using debug-keys in CPU vs CPU :P

2. I loved the way Iori finished Gustab at the end, that last super move was so damn amazing xD

Long time so see! That was nice :) I want to do AI vs AI battle from next time :D

Yeah, I found some bugs during the fight :awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...