KOFMemorial Dream Match Fights

Haniki

Since you take requests, I'd like to see two matches :

1) a match between Dark God Rugal and Rugal Hunar, both of which can be found here on this forum.

2) a second match between Magician Type 0 by KaL and Mictlan EXE from Tales of Destiny, both of which can also be found here on this forum.

1) a match between Dark God Rugal and Rugal Hunar, both of which can be found here on this forum.

2) a second match between Magician Type 0 by KaL and Mictlan EXE from Tales of Destiny, both of which can also be found here on this forum.

Alright I'll check for them and upload a video as soon as possible ^^

As requested , 1st match is between DG Rugal and Rugl Hunar :)

dg_rugal_vs_rugal_hunar.png

Awesome first match Haniki! That fight did not disappoint me. I honestly thought even DG Rugal would not be able to top Rugal Hunar's hyper armour and insanely overpowered attacks but since I was rooting for him anyway, I'm glad he did. :)

I noticed this shaky effect going on in your videos, is it something you added to your M.U.G.E.N or is it an effect you added while editing the video?

Awesome first match Haniki! That fight did not disappoint me. I honestly thought even DG Rugal would not be able to top Rugal Hunar's hyper armour and insanely overpowered attacks but since I was rooting for him anyway, I'm glad he did. :)

I noticed this shaky effect going on in your videos, is it something you added to your M.U.G.E.N or is it an effect you added while editing the video?

Well it's an effect I added to the video (Im testing to see if it suits well), anyway next time I'll try to fix that :P

Yeah that thing is supposed to represent the REAL Magician type 0 from the House of the Dead series but it's creator, KaL, used (presumably) hand-drawn sprites so that is the reason it looks so different from the picture you found on Google.

And big thanks for completing the second match of my request! It was very interesting to see how well the Magician's M.U.G.E.N conversion copied the way he behaves in the official HotD games and the fact his theme music played in the background was a nice added bonus. :)

Also if you could, please put your big image in a spoiler. It's a small effort and helps others to view the forum more easily. ^^

Yeah that thing is supposed to represent the REAL Magician type 0 from the House of the Dead series but it's creator, KaL, used (presumably) hand-drawn sprites so that is the reason it looks so different from the picture you found on Google.

And big thanks for completing the second match of my request! It was very interesting to see how well the Magician's M.U.G.E.N conversion copied the way he behaves in the official HotD games and the fact his theme music played in the background was a nice added bonus. :)

Also if you could, please put your big image in a spoiler. It's a small effort and helps others to view the forum more easily.

Btw my own opinion on the magician type 0: he is a real badass char that can fly away (sometime too much if u see what i mean lol), I hope that a COMPLETE version of him will be release one day (and with better sprites :P)

Np Winmugen11 :) if you have any others requests in the future u can still ask me!

And yes im going to put that big image in a spoiler link right now.