Touhou Vs Onslaught

boeyman812(Cc)

this is my side project i have been working on

28bedkm.jpgthis is not fully done but i just wanted it out there for some good feedback on what i can improve on

PLEASE READ THIS: i always fuck up credits in any of my works the first time. So i do fuck up the credits i wouldn't be surprised tell me and i will fix the credits right A.S.A.P 

download: 

version 1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2fkthvzv14d3g9p/Touhou+Vs+Onslaught+V1.0.rar

version 0:http://www.mediafire.com/download/mr8scirzdk0rbel/Touhou+Vs+Onslaught.rar

i don't use MEGA downloads because MEGA downloads suck

UPDATE VERSION 1.0 OR WHATEVER LIST OF STUFF I ADDED 11/3/2014

-added proper looking title screen background

-removed Momiji_I and tenma_sama and replaced them with mima_RP and Komachi

-replaced some character portraits

-added remila story-line (but it looks like complete garbage)  

-messed with sound files :)

-new stages

What is this game about? Is it some sort of game in which you fight Onslaught as a boss using various Touhou characters?

yes i'm trying to add a story-line as of right now to each character and why onslaught is invade gensokyo

Why it's only Onslaught, you could've do it with the entire Marvel series :V

i thought about this for a while and as much of a good idea as that was i feel like i don't have enough experience to make something like that. As of right now i'm trying to add a story to each character and a intro to why onslaught is invading gensokyo, and i'm also trying to add helpers for each character and  a few other things for this. But for something like touhou vs all (or most) of marvel seems to be a little to ambitious for me