XCB's Blaque........sort of......

TotalDramaXtremist

Question

Apparently when I checked out MUGEN's TVTropes page, I noticed this little tidbit about one of XCB's characters......

"When XCB left the community, he left behind one unfinished character called Blaque, who was supposed to be the canonical sister of his character Tetsu Yatogi. As his parting gift, he made a separate, "special" version of that character which he leaked anonymously. When opened, it turned out to be a screamer showing loads of NSFW content before flashing "Have a nice day!" in comic text."

Anyone got any information towards this version of Blaque?

5 answers to this question

I remember this.

Basically, it was something that looked like the real thing with a legit looking portrait. But once you got into the match, you had an ms-paint like sprite of Blaque for a few seconds before it went into popscare random images seizure have a nice day mode.

And a few days later, XCB received some KARMIC JUSTICE by having the actual real Blaque leaked.

I remember this.

Basically, it was something that looked like the real thing with a legit looking portrait. But once you got into the match, you had an ms-paint like sprite of Blaque for a few seconds before it went into popscare random images seizure have a nice day mode.

And a few days later, XCB received some KARMIC JUSTICE by having the actual real Blaque leaked.

Heh, I guess he got what was coming to him.

Anyone got any links to this version of Blaque?