[HR] Tekken 2 Devil Kazuya Stage

GLB

Special thanks to: 

The Magic Toaster. Without him this wouldn't have been made, he ripped the tile. All I did was rotate and adjust. 

Tamez: For teaching me this parallax method and the darkness overlapped sprites. 

y1VUDlc.png

Very simple but hard to make at the same time. Fucking parallax.  

Tried to make it as close to source as I could, the only difference is some of the tiles order may be a bit different, it's HR, and there's no shadow/mirror effect and there's no superjump. It's just the floor with the black bg. Maybe in the future I can do something for the mirror effect, I was thinking a screen with static animations in it rather than the mirrors.

It's 1.0 compatible and it'll be on my site later this week. 

I may consider Tekken 1 stages. This will be the only Tekken 2 stage I will ever make because Tamez will most likely be making the rest if they're ripped. 

#TamezTekken22020

Thanks, guys! 

Wondervah! Tekken 2 stages you should do include Lei and Paul. Tekken 1 wise, I have no clue.

I'm considering making all Tekken 1 stages but that's not a for sure project yet by any means, just some idea throwing since there's capabilities. I will not make another Tekken 2 stage though, well i'm about 98% positive i won't. 

• 10 months later...