Super Smash Bros. Mugen by K.Y-Shanxi

thebestmlTBM

Is this still exception?

Mortal Kombat characters are not allowed.

What about Spongebob? Or NES Mario?

I'm not sure about Spongebob. As for NES Mario, No cause We already have a Mario. One Mario is enough. unless it's an edit, but not Rare Mario, it's inappropriate. 

I am a little confused. This is a mugen game where if someone download it, They get to do what ever to it. How is adding blood effect going to effect your thing in Smash Bros Mugen? It not like it going to be a real game or a flash game. :l

True but it's not my taste. It's my opinion.

Hey, I'm making all the characters from Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U in M.U.G.E.N using this engine (which will be a full game with many modifications).

Mario:

_super_smash_bros__3ds___wii_u__mario_by

Kirby:

_super_smash_bros__3ds___wii_u__kirby_by

Mr. Game & Watch:

_super_smash_bros__3ds___wii_u__mr__game

Pac-Man:

_super_smash_bros__3ds___wii_u__pac_man_

More characters will be made soon, along with their full animations, there are also some incomplete ones here, such as Pac-Man.

Not bad. but too bad one of the icon is not on the sprite file like the Pac-Man Icon. I wish I can extend the limits of the icons but it's nearly impossible. Yes, I tried that. I even put the icon in the character's sprite and it's dosen't work. :(

trouble_with_icons_by_stocking_star-d857For Anyone who do know how these Icon things works. Please help me cause I'm tired of using Icons I can find from original series and pretending the DS Icon mean TV.  :tableflip:

best way to fix this is to first get Fighter factory 3 and use the palette tool. It allows you to re-save the image to a bmp, pcx or png file. Open the original image on both sides of the tool and re-save it as one of those images (recommend pcx for clarity, and png for making your transparent parts not terrible). This is what I'm assuming the issue is... if not, I'll try again ^_~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now I could be wrong, but instead of just editing characters to fit this gane's system, why not use  th Ness that was created for this system as a template?  That seems to make more sense to me, since his mechanics like the best of the 3 that were released with the system.

I was just about to do that...... ^_~

Wut? SF is gory little players can be afraid of blanka or sagat.DBZ is also gory to many screams and stupid words.And wait MLP!? wtf is this a fighting game not cute horses for kids.

Blanka isn't gory, you derp. DBZ is gory because it's just violent. (especially the manga. The anime toned down the violence quite a bit actually. There's a scene in the manga where Dr. Gero rips off a guys head. In the Anime, he smashes the guy's head through the roof of his car and chokes him to death instead)

On another note, if an MK character WAS in Smash Bros, they'd have to have their violence on attacks toned down quite a bit. Try thinking DC vs. MK. This full game is probably meant to seem like "what if Nintendo made it".

I'd like to see Bayonetta, but I know that's not gonna happen, for one thing, there's no sprites, for another thing, it would be hard to make the full game in the style of "what if Nintendo made it" without forcing Bayonetta out of character. A similar problem happened with Sonic and All stars racing transformed with Bayonetta.

• 1 month later...

I've been doing more adjustments to Super Smash Bros. M.U.G.E.N, and I can't figure something out.

bandicam_2015_02_20_19_19_30_067_by_yosh

If you notice the item in the red circle, it's the series logo. What I'm trying to do is to change the colors of the logos. Has anyone figured this out yet?