[Arcade+Wii U] Pokken Tournament

Sweetfire13

This is supposedly the final roster for the arcade version, given that it's being released in Japanese arcades on the 16th.

Only eight characters though. That's not particularly impressive.

Of course it isn't, they need to make the roster bigger than ultra street fighter 4's.

This is supposedly the final roster for the arcade version, given that it's being released in Japanese arcades on the 16th.

Indeed...

I mean you got to think about it we got like over +700 Pokemon and you would have thought they at least put 35 -40 characters in the game.  :-P

What if they pulled off what SF2 did and make 4 more boss characters?

The four Pokemon of Shadaloo:

Hitmonchan (Boxer), Serperior (Embellishes beauty), Arcanine (Looks the most like a tiger), Mewtwo (Why not?)

Hitmonchan (Boxer), Serperior (Embellishes beauty), Arcanine (Looks the most like a tiger), Mewtwo (Why not?)

LOL! they could do that but more lilkly they might use other Legandaries other then mewtwo. that what im seeing. :-P

Why wouldn't they include Mewtwo? They're trying to appeal to those who played the original games and are now adults in an attempt to get them into the newer generations, so naturally they'd include Pikachu, Charizard and Mewtwo, the three Pokémon pretty much everyone and their mother has heard of.

You know, that's kind of a funny reference... but why Serperior for Vega? There should be another Pokemon for that... Arcanine doesn't look any close to a tiger. Mewtwo for M. Bison reference... that may work...

I get to try this game in a week, can't wait and see how it goes! Weavile looks like it may suit me, but best to play before I know.

Smash Bros and SF2 started out with eight characters...

• 1 month later...

Hawlucha would've been the better candidate than Pikachu Libre...but look at it this way... this Pikachu's another female fighter.

Indeed so pretty much you have a Male and Female pikachu in the game. it just the female pikachu is a wrestler and she will do Electric DDT on ya. LOL! XD

• 2 months later...

Of course it isn't, they really need a better roster alsomaybechangethegamecompletelysoitplayslikea1on1fighterinsteadofanarutogame

My tick is the roster... 10 characters? That sure isn't satisfactory.

I agree with that. I mean you got over 720 pokemon and you can't at least put about 40-50 of them in the roster and have at least 20 of them be strikers, but only 10 characters!? hmph! how disappointing. >:-(

That and everyone is still too busy playing literally everything else to really bother with Pokken

You can blame those squids for that..

more like you can blame other games with established playerbases that really dont play other games like Ultra Street Fighter IV and Tekken 7

If pokken tournament played like either of those two(which i had hoped before) I'm pretty sure the game would be more hyped, and blaziken would be top tier