[Arcade+Wii U] Pokken Tournament

Sweetfire13

The glory that is a commercial Pokémon fighting game created by the team behind the Tekken series featuring ridiculously realistic-looking Pokémon to the point of it being slightly creepy.

LOL! Matt :=D:

Anyways what he pretty much saying this is pokemon in a hand-to-hand combat way of traditional fighting games that is in 3D environment which Namco-Bandia is involve in this Tekken-style fighter.

Makes me wonder if they let characters like Eddy Gordo be like one of those trainers and his pokemon fighter will be Hitmontop and you have to fight his pokemon on a special stage. (I know that won't happpen but) That be awesome! :goodmood:

Smh. So instead of a preview of Tekken X Street Fighter (which is still in development) we get a pokemon spriteswap of Tekken preview for a arcade game? I'm sorry guys but Pokemon is only awesome if its a 6 on 6 trainer throwdown with someone you know has a legit non hack team.

Boy, you must be fun at parties with your optimism.

How dare you asay suicune was created by that piece of shit! mew is the original pokeman!

why cant you see how good this game can be?

You misunderstood me sir. I said he was created by another pokemon not Django. I was referenceing the way Django played on the first Final Fantasy fighter Ehrgiz. Suicune was actually created by Ho-oh (one of the lamest legendaries ever) to represent the water that put out the burned tower. For your insubordinate behavior (Activates Sharingan)  live an enternity stuck in the first dungeon of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the GBA!!!!!!!!!!! snicker snicker

see?

this is what i was talking about.

also cayne plz note that this is a LEGENDARY pokemon you get to play as.

He may be a LEGENDARY Neo but he is still a quadruped. How will that fit with Tekken's style. Any animals I can remember from the series (Kuma and Gon

)  have all been Bipedal. Also, whats up with Mega Lucario vs Machamp? As far as I know Machamp doesnt Mega Evolve how do they balance that out. I really feel the Pokemon company is avoiding the market they could honestly monopolize and consume which is the MMO genre. It is the future of the series. Going to namco was a sound decision since lots of Anime licenses go their, but I think they missed the mark here by not making a Battle Stadium sequel and incorporating Pokemon to the Roster. I know that D.O.N was a SSB rip-off, but it would sell like Pussy in vegas globally. Tekken Blows.

Boy, you must be fun at parties with your optimism.

This From He Who Flamed Me For Expecting A Little Realism From C.O.D :angry1: I am awesome at Parties you S.O.B!!! You know this is going to suck dick. I'm Optimistic about Xenoverse not being B.O.Z 2, I'm Optimistic that MK X will be the definitive fighter of 2015. Activates Sharigan. Enjoy your new reality where your a background sprite of a single stage in someones Winmugen whose entire roster is Ax's Mega Man sprite swap chars. MWahahaahahaHAha......................... Ua piece of candy.............. Ua piece of candy............

You misunderstood me sir. I said he was created by another pokemon not Django. I was referenceing the way Django played on the first Final Fantasy fighter Ehrgiz. Suicune was actually created by Ho-oh (one of the lamest legendaries ever) to represent the water that put out the burned tower. For your insubordinate behavior (Activates Sharingan)  live an enternity stuck in the first dungeon of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the GBA!!!!!!!!!!! snicker snicker

ha i was never a memeber of RoK. im not your subordinate.

Im RSA for life. cayne.

secondly you said quadrupedal so you where wrong at first! also a four legged fighter in a non smash game is very nteresting! cant the game come out before you talk shit about it?

can we atleast see more from it first?

i think you are just salty cuz instead of another sf X tekken. they decided to chance on a different franchise.

get over it cayne.

oh and

-volt tackles-

ha i was never a memeber of RoK. im not your subordinate.

Im RSA for life. cayne.

secondly you said quadrupedal so you where wrong at first! also a four legged fighter in a non smash game is very nteresting! cant the game come out before you talk shit about it?

can we atleast see more from it first?

i think you are just salty cuz instead of another sf X tekken. they decided to chance on a different franchise.

get over it cayne.

oh and

-volt tackles-

This is your response to me having a opinion? Fine but just know I had little more respect for you before that post.

1. When I am Logged into the MFFA I take on the persona of Cayne which is a comical version of my true personality which is why my FB account is my actual name, so when I say things like "Insubordinate" or "I will rule the MFFA" I'm just having fun with you. I'm surprised someone takes that seriously considering there's a whole Sub-Forum dedicated to Role-Playing.

2. I am not an official member of the R.O.K (hence my Signature doesn't match theirs) I am a promoter of sorts for their group.

3. Quadrupedal describes the way the creature/machine/sprite executes mobility i.g A quadruped (Suicune) runs on four legs (Quadrupedal). I am very smart sir I have three degrees and a really nice house free of mortgage

4.Salty about a video game that may never see the US on a obsolete format in my region with the chance to be ported to a system I dont play ............. right. My daughter deciding she doesnt want to do gymnastics anymore makes me salty (She was getting so good, a very positive atmosphere)

5. Volt tackle causes recoil damage so you would hurt yourself to hurt someone else.....................Classy. 

This From He Who Flamed Me For Expecting A Little Realism From C.O.D :angry1: I am awesome at Parties you S.O.B!!! You know this is going to suck dick. I'm Optimistic about Xenoverse not being B.O.Z 2, I'm Optimistic that MK X will be the definitive fighter of 2015. Activates Sharigan. Enjoy your new reality where your a background sprite of a single stage in someones Winmugen whose entire roster is Ax's Mega Man sprite swap chars. MWahahaahahaHAha......................... Ua piece of candy.............. Ua piece of candy............

No, I don't know, because the game isn't even out and there is no reasonable way to determine whether it's good or not.

And since you want to play that way...

[read past post]

Prepare for you know what -.-

You had to ask didn't you Neo_Fire_Sonic...........  -_-

Anyways lets get back on topic.

pokken1153.jpg

pokken1155.jpg

(weird but simple controller LOL!)

Mainly Pokken for now is an Arcade game in Japan. This is pretty much a demo of how its going to be until the full Arcade version is released which we proply not going to expect this until this coming summer or Fall in Japan for this year. And if this game gets ported to US/EU through the WII-U console Im expecting this game won't be available until 2016 or later if this is really profitable for Nintendo internationally that is. :-P

[read past post]

You had to ask didn't you Neo_Fire_Sonic...........  -_-

fucking off topic even though i didn't fuel any shit: As you can see, "Prepare for you know what" meant fucking people getting mad at cayne for having no real reason to not like pokken tournament since its obviously not a damn spriteswap of tekken

On topic: This game bettah have a huge roster :P

This is your response to me having a opinion? Fine but just know I had little more respect for you before that post.

1. When I am Logged into the MFFA I take on the persona of Cayne which is a comical version of my true personality which is why my FB account is my actual name, so when I say things like "Insubordinate" or "I will rule the MFFA" I'm just having fun with you. I'm surprised someone takes that seriously considering there's a whole Sub-Forum dedicated to Role-Playing.

2. I am not an official member of the R.O.K (hence my Signature doesn't match theirs) I am a promoter of sorts for their group.

3. Quadrupedal describes the way the creature/machine/sprite executes mobility i.g A quadruped (Suicune) runs on four legs (Quadrupedal). I am very smart sir I have three degrees and a really nice house free of mortgage

4.Salty about a video game that may never see the US on a obsolete format in my region with the chance to be ported to a system I dont play ............. right. My daughter deciding she doesnt want to do gymnastics anymore makes me salty (She was getting so good, a very positive atmosphere)

5. Volt tackle causes recoil damage so you would hurt yourself to hurt someone else.....................Classy. 

R:1 & 2 and i too am in persona, friend. but the RSA had a ranking structure so should you call me an 'insubordinate' i will respond in character as well. what kind of response would you expect from the former leader of what was the largest clan on MFFA? its all in good nature, bruh.

R: 3= oh! when you said "a legendary created by another legendary that is a quadruped" i thought you meant that PoS  Arceus. (arceus made suicune? no!)

i dont acknowledge that creature. My bad.

R:4 =  i was under the impression it is being brought to the us. and that it is going to consoles (atleast wii u) if it is not i will be sad.

R:5 =Bravery and Courage is what i call it! :=D:

but ultimately you can have your opinion. but I'M supposed to be the local pessimist.

i mean you no disrespect bro ,but your negative reaction to something thats not out yet seems un-warranted from my point of view

@Dark Fucker

I genjutsu trapped u bro and u instant kill me for it. What if I said I was Pokken yo mama.....heehee...........get it? oh shit He about to come back with witty yet dry satire about my lack of knowledge of his mother (gasp) or my grammar!

@Prod T

Not our first debate to go harshly bro (Ryu fist bump offered) lets do it again sometime

@Neo

STFU you aint hard cuz u cussing.

@Sweetfire

I apologize for the damage to your thread my 2 sentence comment caused. I didnt know not +1 every WIP caused internet outrage.

Chill guys I respect your opinions give me the same courtesy.

This is getting ridiculous.

A clone of Tekken, this is not. The devs stated ages ago that Pokkén would play very differently from Tekken, a statement proven to be true by the most recent gameplay footage. Blind observations usually fall flat; the ones spouted here are no exception.

Ok taking my lords name in vain over a video game is offensive sir. I know alot of people here do not believe in Christianity, but I wouldnt disrespect your religions it unless of course it is Satanic because it is a truly evil religion. with that being said, I did my research guys before my initial post because I have been a fan of Pkmn since the 5th grade. It isnt a blind observation that this will be a clone game guys. Lets go over the Mechanics revealed so far. Camera system has a situation system much like DBZ UT where combat changes dependant upon distance. This leads to projectile and gap diminishing maneuvers (Naruto UNS). When the gap is closed close range combat is intiateted with TEKKEN style physics. When selecting your fighter you also selcet to support fighters (Naruto UNS) who do a job and exit. Burst attacks are desperation moves that can either do large damage or mega evolve you (Naruto Ultimate ninja series for PS2). The fights take place in rounds like most traditional fighters. The controls are a fusion of Naruto UNS and Various DBZ titles with a Guard button, Support button, Special button, Jump button, and 2 Attack buttons.

So ok guys I made the statement of a "Pokemon spriteswap of Tekken" because the Tekken team basically took everything from their parent companies portfolio and threw it all together while slapping some pokemon on it, Jeez relax a little bit. This is why there are so many members not being active anymore because you guys want to gang up and get defensive about somebody elses shit. I bet if this was about Mario party 10 being the same game as the rest of the series when it comes out I would get the same shit storm. Is this not the reason MFG has the rep it has? No wonder I have to talk to Ace Million on FB now. Oh and Neo my STFU comment wasnt really serious man. I was just playing brah relax, have some sex, quit starting shit with slick comments because if you look back I gave you a sincere response about my dissappointment with the bastardization of Pkmn here. Finally, for all you stating dont say things about a unreleased game please note that this game has a 2015 release which means it is virtually done.