[Arcade+Wii U] Pokken Tournament

Sweetfire13

3 hours ago, The 100 Mega Shock! said:

Well in this case Braxien's design for gameplay is supposed to be agile and ranged, so it makes more sense to use the smaller design that actually has legs for acrobatics.

Yeah that does make sense compared to its last evolution.

2 hours ago, MugoUrth said:

Mr. Jiggles.

???????

1 hour ago, DarkWolf13 said:

I do wish they can put in another quadrupedal fighter for this game. Suicune's the only one so far. I hope Arcanine or Luxray can serve as quadrupedal fighters.

You can also include Terrakion, Cobalion, Verizon, Keldeo as possible fighters. since we don't have a Rock-type in the roster Terrakion could be more likely as well. :-P

Now their are also couple Bug-types that can fit this game and those two could be Heracross and Pinsir since they both have Mega-evolutions.

16 hours ago, GarchompMatt said:

You're losing interest in the game because it's not appealing to your fondness of fat things? Um, sure, OK. I've heard some crazy reasons for losing interest in games before, but that's probably up there with some of the most ridiculous ones.

Reveal hidden contents

-1 rep, when you're ready.

My main problem is, once again, Pokemon are so diverse. There's more than just skinny Pokemon. There's Pokemon who are massive, Pokemon who are fish, birds, and then some. Yet so far, almost every single Pokemon has been pretty much the same skinny wuss type. We have yet to have one good bulky, massive, looks like he can take a lot of hits type Pokemon, and I'm sorry, but those are the kind of Pokemon I like the most: the ones that actually look like they can take loads of hits. I don't like skinny Pokemon because I dislike speedy type characters, as well as characters that look like they can't take hits very well. Adding even one bulky Pokemon is not something that would take any more effort to do than adding more and more skinny Pokemon to the game. Besides Gengar, Charizard and maaaybe the two Pikachus(none of which are that bulky looking), all the characters so far have pretty much been the same or similar build. Yeah, Suicine's a quadruped and Machamp has some muscle to his design, but even they're pretty skinny. I know it sounds like a bad reason, but I don't see why it's wrong to complain that it feels like a company is limiting it's audience by putting only a few types of characters in a game instead of trying to add as many types as they can. I'm not saying they should all be bulky characters, and I get why MOST would be skinny. But I still think there's too many skinny Pokemon and the game needs a good bulky type to round it off.

At this point, Tyranitar might be a likely rep, and even he isn't THAT bulky looking. But if he gets in, he'll have to do if no one else.

*Sigh* Maybe I am being a little picky, though. It's still Pokemon. I'm sure Tyranitar's going to be that Rock Playable, and in all honesty I'll probably buy and play this game anyway if I ever get a WiiU. ...I'll probably spend most of my time playing as Gengar though. Honestly, I just feel like I'm starting another fight, so I want to stop it right now. I'm sorry if I sounded angry.

3 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

*Sigh* Maybe I am being a little picky, though. It's still Pokemon. I'm sure Tyranitar's going to be that Rock Playable, and in all honesty I'll probably buy and play this game anyway if I ever get a WiiU. ...I'll probably spend most of my time playing as Gengar though. Honestly, I just feel like I'm starting another fight, so I want to stop it right now. I'm sorry if I sounded angry.

It cool MugoUrth beside it just a game so its no big deal. :goodmood:

14 hours ago, DarkWolf13 said:

The answer to the clue has arrived.

Chandelure, the Ghost/Fire Unova Pokemon, is confirmed as the newest fighter for Pokken.

chandelurepokken.jpg

14 hours ago, DarkWolf13 said:

EDIT: Pachirisu, Croagunk, Sylveon and Magikarp confirmed as support assists.

support4.jpg

support5.jpg

Hmm.... thats interesting

1 hour ago, GarchompMatt said:

I wonder how they'll incorporate a character with no real limbs into a fighting game such as this?

Thats a good question..

Well we know its a ghost so more likely its going to be a floaty-type character. meaning its going to hover around while attacking its opponent.

15 hours ago, DarkWolf13 said:

The answer to the clue has arrived.

Chandelure, the Ghost/Fire Unova Pokemon, is confirmed as the newest fighter for Pokken.

EDIT: Pachirisu, Croagunk, Sylveon and Magikarp confirmed as support assists.

Wait, they said "Rock, Flying and Normal." Chandelure's none of those.

31 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

Wait, they said "Rock, Flying and Normal." Chandelure's none of those.

21 minutes ago, The 100 Mega Shock! said:

Who said that? They said it would be a Pokemon with a in it's name.

That was just my speculations about the the current roster. (sorry about that. )

Like Mega Shock said the clue of the pokemon name started with ラ in it's name, which turn out to be Chandelure. another surprise pokemon that no-one expect to be a fighter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2016 at 7:18 PM, GarchompMatt said:

Peculiar that neither Rotom & Togekiss nor Dragonite & Victini are shown as Support Pokémon on that website, yet they are on the official Japanese one.

Yeah I see,well we know how it goes when Japan shows what they will have first hand before other regions... (it be like that anyways :-P )

I wasn't expecting Dragonite to be an Support pokemon but I guess it has to be. Im still seeing Snorlax as a possible fighter as well as Heracross or Pinsir. We will see by next month who the other  4 fighters will be.

On 1/24/2016 at 11:40 AM, MugoUrth said:

I'm afraid to go on that site due to bandwidth issues. Did it actually confirm any new characters since Chandeleur?

No more has been confirm yet ...

We more likely have to wait next month to here more news about it.

2 hours ago, Galvatron said:

also is it me or does its voice kind of sound like a female? Hmm..maybe a female Chanderlure perhaps.

It's possible, though this is the Japanese voice actor. It's likely that the English voice actor will sound different (providing they're doing English voices, that is).

2 minutes ago, GarchompMatt said:

It's possible, though this is the Japanese voice actor. It's likely that the English voice actor will sound different (providing they're doing English voices, that is).

Hmm. maybe, cause I always thought Chanderlure had a deeper voice probly why the voice in the gameplay to me sounds kind of awkward for it.  :-P

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, GarchompMatt said:

Garchomp looks so awesome in this game. The way he moves makes it seem like he's a wild animal hunting prey.

Yeah it sure does base on its info it wont let its 'prey escape'. 

i admit the graphics on this is pretty good and it looks like its going to start off with 16 characters with maybe 4 hidden secret characters.

Not bad :goodmood: