[Arcade+Wii U] Pokken Tournament

Sweetfire13

Well, it's Mega Mewtwo X, just with orange crystals, a different colour scheme and whatnot.

Pretty much... :-P

well at least it means Mewtwo is confirmed.

which leave us 9 more characters in the roster I guess....

hope to see....

Garchomp

Sceptile

Greninja

..to get in this. and maybe Snorlax since we don't have any Normal-type pokemon representing the roster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

gGJAe3q.jpg

Sceptile it is.

Well that figures.... at least we have a grass-type in the roster. :-)  Now lets see if Garchomp and Greninja makes the cut. :goodmood:

Ok I admit That Japanese Girl is cute in that picture and I want to challange her in Pokken. Damn my loneliness! >_<

Man, he's quite the fighter! And I'm getting a job soon so I can raise money to get a Wii U. Once this game is released... Sceptile will be my fighter of choice... although he'll never replace Feraligatr as all-time favorite in general.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Sweetfire13 said:

Braixen, Garchomp, and regular Mewtwo have been leaked from Coro Coro magazine

corocoro2163.jpg

Hmm.. I see

It figured Garchomp will be in it since its one the top-tier Ground-types plus has a mega form

Now im very surprise about Braixen it could had been it evolve form [Delphox] (maybe its appearance in the anime series must be popular or something, I don't know) :-P

On 1/13/2016 at 7:56 AM, GarchompMatt said:

This pleases me greatly.

LOL! I know it will . XD

So let see:

Pikachu [Electric-type]

Pikachu Libre (female) [Electric/fighting type]

Gardevior [Psychic/Fairy]

Lucario: [Fighting/steel]

Machamp [Fighting-type]

Suicune [water-type]

Gengar [Ghost/poison]

Weavile [Dark/Ice]

Charizard [Fire/ flying] {+dragon-type when mega evolve}

Sceptile [grass-type]

Mewtwo [psychic-type] {+mega mewtwo y} {and the dark Mewtwo X}

Braixen  [fire-type]

Garchomp [Ground/dragon]

So we looking at maybe a Rock, Normal, and a flying type pokemon to jump in this next....

I still thinking Snorlax might  jump in this for the Normal type.. 

Now for a rock type pokemon I looking at Tyranitar considering it does have a Mega evolution.

Flying type will more likely be Hawlucha

Another Dragon-type probly be Dragonite

and also Its possible another legendary pokemon might jump in this as well.

And is more furry b8 than its evolution.

I imagine the next Pokémon will be Swampert, though Tyranitar does also fit the clue given.

Seeing as it wasn't posted here:

Spoiler

Raticate
Raichu
Vileplume
Parasect
Tentacruel
Slowbro
Kingler
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Kangaskhan
Jynx
Gyarados
Aerodactyl
Umbreon
Granbull
Heracross
Kingdra
Hitmontop
Raikou
Tyranitar
Swampert
Mightyena
Sableye
Aggron
Manectric
Flygon
Latias
Latios
Groudon
Luxray
Rampardos
Honchkrow
Chatot
Drapion
Gliscor
Heatran
Giratina
Darkrai
Stoutland
Zebstrika
Scolipede
Maractus
Sigilyph
Carracosta
Cinccino
Reuniclus
Vanilluxe
Galvantula
Chandelure
Heatmor
Hydreigon
Terrakion
Reshiram
Landorus
Florges
Malamar
Dragalge
Tyrantrum

...I'm slowly losing interest in this game. So far, almost every single Pokemon has been skinny. I mean, you could argue that in Tekken, most of the characters are skinny. ...But most of the characters in Tekken are ALSO human, so it's to be expected. Pokemon is more diverse. There are skinny designs, bulky designs, and everywhere in between. Yet for some ungodly reason, Nintendo's thinking it's a good idea that almost every single character has to be the skinny type, which is severely limiting the diversity of the cast. The only remotely bulky designs in the game are Charizard and Gengar, and even they aren't THAT bulky. The rest of the cast except maaaybe the two Pikachus, have similar skinny builds. Yeah, Suicine's a quadruped and Machamp has a little bit of muscle, but even they are fairly skinny.

As for the three clues, I am expecting the Flying type to be Hawlucha. ...Though that might conflict with Tough Pikachu, who's also a Luchador wrestler. The Rock type, I'm expecting Tyranitar, but I'm hoping it's Aggron. As for Normal type, I'm hoping for Snorlax, but knowing Nintendo, it's probably either Meowth or Mr. Jiggles.

I don't get why appearance is your reason for losing interest in the game... whatever... that's how you feel. Least we got regular Mewtwo, Braixen and Garchomp as fighters.

I do wish they can put in another quadrupedal fighter for this game. Suicune's the only one so far. I hope Arcanine or Luxray can serve as quadrupedal fighters. As for the next reveal... my best bet is between Swampert and Tyranitar because of one reason: They have a Mega form.